162 Emerson Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4503578
Less Photos /\
162 Emerson Dr
Home Description: 162 Emerson Dr
THE CONCEPTIONAL DESIGN OF A NEW HOME IS FOUND IN THE ATTACHMENT. Viewers can create their own ideas about what the home could look like by taking advantage of all the outstanding opportunities this last and best lot on Lido Beach offers with unobstructed views of the Gulf. Measuring 135’x 150’ and offering exceptional possibilities to craft the island lifestyle of your dreams with just under a half-acre of land mere steps to the soft sandy beach shores. Located at the end of a quiet drive with no on-street parking, you will enjoy unmatched privacy and convenience to the shops and dining of Sarasota’s “in” destination – St. Armands Circle. Ideal for creating a family compound or intimate island getaway with neighboring homes varying in architectural styles. The design conception of architect Jerry Sparkman is an example of the kind of homes located in the neighborhood. Stroll along Lido Beach or walk just a few blocks to St. Armands Circle where boutiques, eclectic eateries, ice cream shops, and weekend festivals enliven the streetscape. Downtown Sarasota, with its endless variety of arts and culture, is just over the bridge. Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island, or SRQ International Airport are just a short drive away. Not only do you have the benefit of the views of the Gulf of Mexico, but also views Northward towards Longboat Key and the mainland. The last and best lot on Lido Beach — opportunities like this don't come along often.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Water View: Bayou,Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 135
- Water Access: Beach - Public,Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Elevator,High Ceilings,Solid Surface Counters,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Fence
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete
Available now at $10,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 20250.00
- Lot Acres: 0.4600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 18
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,522,321 (74.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,282/sqft,
which is 34.0% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
162 Emerson Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 162 Emerson Dr
- Approx Payment:$48,647*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4503578) located at 162 Emerson Dr Sarasota FL 34236, call: (813) 223-3366
162 Emerson Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 7800 sqft and
is currently priced at $10,000,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 474 Bowdoin Cir in Sarasota is listed at $3,000,000.
This home on 162 Emerson Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Lido, Saint Armands John Ringling Estates and The Tower Residences are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503578 has been posted on this site since 6/9/2021 (10 days ago).