16204 Villarreal De Avila Tampa FL 33613 MLS T3223985
Less Photos /\
16204 Villarreal De Avila
Home Description: 16204 Villarreal De Avila
Palm Beach inspired 4 bedroom, 3-1/2 Bath, single story home in the premier guard-gated golf community of Avila. This Montego model from Arthur Rutenberg design offers a 3 way split bedroom floor plan. Entering through the custom leaded glass double doors, you will find an open living room & dining room, with tall ceilings & clerestory windows. There is an office with built in shelving off the entryway behind double doors. The kitchen is a serious chef's dream, with SubZero refrigerator, Wolf island cooktop & vent, Wolf double convection ovens, warming drawer, & Bosch dishwasher. Cabinetry is customized with multiple soft close drawers, granite countertops & backsplash. Glass fronted cabinets & open shelving allow for displays. A walk in pantry with custom shelves completes the kitchen. The breakfast room overlooks the lanai with a mitered glass window. The adjoining family room is complete with gas fireplace, wet bar, & entertainment & storage units. The master suite is spacious and bathed in light, with a large sitting area. His and Hers walk in closets, both with organizers provide exceptional storage. The Master bath has dual sinks, granite countertops, garden tub, large walk in shower, private W/C, & linen closet. There are three additional bedrooms, one en suite and two Jack and Jill style. Four sets of French doors access the pavered lanai, with an inviting heated spa. Wood shutters & blinds throughout. Large lot with circular driveway, lush landscaping!
- Address: 16204 Villarreal De Avila
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33613
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Avila
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Gated, Park, Playground, Security, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Maniscalco-HB
- Middle School: Buchanan-HB
- High School: Gaither-HB
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Family Room Features: Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 5521
Available now at $1,050,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 28314
- Lot Dim: 145X201
- Lot Acres: 0.65
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $4,267 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $355
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Private Road, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $173 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please refer to the HOA
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$757,479 (27.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $261/sqft,
which is 19.9% less than similar homes
in the 33613 zip code.
16204 Villarreal De Avila Tampa FL 33613
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16204 Villarreal De Avila
For Sale Near: 16204 Villarreal De Avila
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3223985) located at 16204 Villarreal De Avila Tampa FL 33613, call: 813-452-4096
16204 Villarreal De Avila, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4028 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1992.
A comparable home for sale at 140 April Ln in Tampa is listed at $325,000.
This home on 16204 Villarreal De Avila has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Sedona De Avila, Lake Magdalene Manors and Byrd Lake Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3223985 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (13 days ago).