1639 Cottonwood Trl Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4462785
Less Photos /\
1639 Cottonwood Trl
Home Description: 1639 Cottonwood Trl
Virtual showings available! Both live-video and, or recorded-video are available. Welcome to the desirable neighborhood of The Lakes Estates, perfectly situated between downtown Sarasota, I-75, and University Town Center. Offering enticing lake views, this home is a in a choice location where updated homes are quickly discovered. Presenting abundant curb-appeal, a paver driveway leads to the newly painted exterior while lush landscaping adds the feel of an idyllic Florida getaway. The interiors are warm and inviting, perfectly updated with light and bright spaces for living and entertaining. Porcelain tile flows through the main living spaces and kitchen while the bedrooms are warm with Engineered hardwood. The main living area includes a fireplace and opens to the spacious lanai for breezy indoor/outdoor living. Just a few of the many upgrades include a tile roof, whole house propane generator, impact windows, newer HVAC, and water heater as well as a central vacuum system to keep things tidy. A coastal-inspired guest bath that also serves the pool with its high end finishes will pamper visitors. The lanai is an essential part of Florida living with built-in cooking hood, all set for entertaining as you overlook the gleaming pool and gaze out on the gracious lake view. The home is centrally poised to enjoy the region’s endless arts and culture, A-rated schools, and beautiful Gulf Coast beaches.
- Address: 1639 Cottonwood Trl
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34232
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse
- Elementary School: Brentwood Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3338
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 16914
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 85
- HOA Fees: $309 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $103
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$322,303 (33.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 9.1% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
1639 Cottonwood Trl Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1639 Cottonwood Trl
For Sale Near: 1639 Cottonwood Trl
- Approx Payment:$2,359*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
1639 Cottonwood Trl, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2367 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 1740 Oak Lakes Dr in Sarasota is listed at $439,900.
This home on 1639 Cottonwood Trl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tamaron, Sarasota Springs and Village Plaza are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462785 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2020 (80 days ago).