1640 Liscourt Dr Venice FL 34292 MLS N6114000
Less Photos /\
1640 Liscourt Dr
Home Description: 1640 Liscourt Dr
In Waterford, a Gated, Golfing, Tennis community within minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, BEACHES, Intracoastal waterway and Historical downtown Venice! Enjoy panoramic views across pool and golf course! This 3 bedrm, 2 bath 2 car garage pool home has 2560 sq ft living area, 3890 sq ft under roof. A split bedrm plan allows privacy for all. Master suite is spacious with walk-in closets, sliding glass doors to pool, large master bath, recently updated w/European style walk in shower. Bedrm 3 is used as an office with multiple built-ins and sliding glass doors to pool area has wall for a hide a bed if desired. Bedrm 2 is nice & spacious, has nice walk-in closet. Bath 2 serves as pool bath also. Enter into foyer to large living room with cathedral ceilings, plant shelves, sliding glass doors to pool area. Formal dining room is spacious, volume ceilings, next door to kitchen for easy serving. Large inside laundry w/cabintry & sink. Kitchen is large with multiple cabinets, sliding service window to lanai/pool area, breakfast bar, adjoining breakfast room. Large family room with cathedral ceilings and sliders to extra large lanai for all those outdoor events! Most rooms open out to beautiful large lanai and pool area thru sliding glass doors, a spectacular area for entertaining, family events! Live the Florida life you moved here for! Exciting views of golf course but but far away to give privacy! Roof has been replaced, AC newer per Trust.
- Address: 1640 Liscourt Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Waterford
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3890
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8800
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 77
- HOA Fees: $1,584 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $132
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see bylaws
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$421,818 (4.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $158/sqft,
which is 26.2% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
1640 Liscourt Dr Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1640 Liscourt Dr
For Sale Near: 1640 Liscourt Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,970*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
1640 Liscourt Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2560 sqft and
is currently priced at $404,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 20557 Pezzana Dr in Venice is listed at $339,500.
This home on 1640 Liscourt Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Blue Heron Pond, Sarasota National and Stoneybrook At Venice are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6114000 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (5 days ago).