16404 Woodside Gln Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4503679
Less Photos /\
16404 Woodside Gln
Home Description: 16404 Woodside Gln
Stunning, almost brand new smart home with lots of upgrades! Great curb appeal with a lush lawn and manicured landscaping. Beautiful stone accent at the lower portion and along with the upper peak over the entry way of the front of the home. As you enter the foyer you will notice gorgeous views of the pond. The first two bedrooms in the front share a bathroom and the 3rd bedroom has a half bathroom. As you walk down the foyer, you will enter into a large, open great room connected to a large chef-like kitchen with a large island and granite countertops There is a separate dining area. The over-sized master suite has great views of not one but two ponds. It also has a trey ceiling and LARGE walk-in closet. The en-suite has dual vanities, spacious shower stall and a fantastic soaking garden tub for those days where you just want to relax! The smart home features an eight camera security system with dvr, ring door bell, smart thermostat, smart control security panel and a smart garage door opener. All of these features can be controlled by your phone if you so choose to. The owners recently had a water softener installed that handles the entire home. The windows are all dual pane with UV protection and they all fold/flip inside for the ease of cleaning. With the upgraded insulation in the attic and dual pane windows the electric bills have been extremely low for the current owners. When it's time to unwind from a long day or entertain family/friends outside on the screen covered lanai might be the perfect spot. The large lanai overlooks two generously sized ponds along with a large conservation area. There is a large fountain in one of the ponds! There is a brand new metal rail fence in the backyard as well as lush St. Augustine grass. There is also a portion of 6' vinyl fencing to give just a little more privacy from the only neighbor to the one side of the home, the other side of the home is a conservation area.
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters,Island,Pantry,Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Breakfast Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||17x23||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||12x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7961.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 90
- HOA Fees: $90 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $90
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,Level,Paved,Sidewalk
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per HOA guidelines
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$503,280 (22.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 3.9% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
16404 Woodside Gln Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16404 Woodside Gln
For Sale Near: 16404 Woodside Gln
- Approx Payment:$1,994*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SANDERLING REAL ESTATE.
16404 Woodside Gln, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2045 sqft and
is currently priced at $409,995
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4316 Magnolia Blossom Dr in Parrish is listed at $399,900.
This home on 16404 Woodside Gln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
North River Ranch, Chelsea Oaks and Creekside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503679 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (14 days ago).