1642 Arlington St Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4481033
1642 Arlington St
Home Description: 1642 Arlington St
PRIME SOUTHSIDE VILLAGE 1922 BUNGALOW on oversized lot (78x146). Walk to the end of the street and you are at Southside Village restaurants and stores and then 1 more block to Sarasota Memorial Hospital. The 3rd bedroom and bath is in a separate guest suite over the garage. The house is adorable with an oversized front porch (22x10) that is USEABLE for sitting and dining, the interior has 9' ceilings, moldings and original wood floors in most rooms. The living room/dining room combination has a wood burning fireplace and there are plantation shutters on most windows. The kitchen and bathroom in the main house were renovated within the last several years and the kitchen has white cabinets, stainless appliances and marble counters. A special feature of this property is the 2 story detached garage which features a large updated guest apartment with the living/bedroom area approximately 570 sf (22x13), wood floors and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and an updated bathroom and a mini split ductless system. One side of the garage has a small kitchenette for your guests to use, EASY RENTAL ALSO.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Asbestos, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1585
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11115
- Lot Dim: 78x143
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$455,733 (38.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $643/sqft,
which is 40.2% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1642 Arlington St Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1642 Arlington St
For Sale Near: 1642 Arlington St
- Approx Payment:$3,576*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
1642 Arlington St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1143 sqft and
is currently priced at $735,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1922.
A comparable home for sale at 2436 Loma Linda St in Sarasota is listed at $259,900.
This home on 1642 Arlington St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park and South Gate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4481033 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).