1643 San Silvestro Dr Venice FL 34285 MLS D6114260
Less Photos /\
1643 San Silvestro Dr
Home Description: 1643 San Silvestro Dr
ENJOY THE ULTIMATE IN A GATED GOLF COURSE COMMUNITY ~ Wind through Pelican Point where the lush tropical landscaping hints of the quality features gracing this home. The moment you open the door, you'll be greeted with an expansive floorplan including 10’ ceilings, bordered w/elegant crown molding. The great room design is open to the sliding glass doors, leading to the extended lanai area overlooking the 17th hole and pond. The kitchen area is open – perfect for entertaining -- w/attractive granite countertop, tile backsplash, breakfast nook and pantry. A spacious dining area is highlighted with an eye-catching tray ceiling and stylish light fixture – with a separate dry bar/butler’s pantry nearby. Your master bedroom suite is the ideal place to wind down at the end of the day – the spacious bedroom is highlighted by the tray ceiling accented with crown molding, double windows overlooking the golf course, 2 large closets & master bathroom w/dual sinks, garden soaking tub, separate water closet & walk-in shower. The 2nd bedroom is light and bright, ideally located right next to the 2nd bathroom. The den is tucked away, ideal for an office area, reading room or perfect for additional visiting guests. You’ll have lots of space with the large 2 car garage with bright epoxy floor finishes. Enjoy all the amenities of the club – golfing, tennis, dining and more!
- Address: 1643 San Silvestro Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34285
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Granite Counters
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Granite Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2545
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6407
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 132
- HOA Fees: $817 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $272
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, On Golf Course, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No Pit Bulls. See HOA documents.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$345,444 (6.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 22.7% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
1643 San Silvestro Dr Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1643 San Silvestro Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,799*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
1643 San Silvestro Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1820 sqft and
is currently priced at $369,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 498 Substation Rd in Venice is listed at $395,000.
This home on 1643 San Silvestro Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice East, Venice Gardens and Venice Gulf View are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6114260 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (13 days ago).