1650 Eden Ct Clearwater FL 33756 MLS U8121031
Less Photos /\
1650 Eden Ct
Home Description: 1650 Eden Ct
Tastefully UPDATED 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage POOL home with fenced backyard living on a cul-de-sac in the heart of Clearwater! NO HOA - bring your boat/toys/RV! NEWER Roof (2017). This home has beautiful curb appeal with fresh exterior paint and professional landscaping. Upon entering, you will notice the large open living space with new interior paint, new luxury waterproof vinyl flooring, and modern fixtures. Beautifully Updated Kitchen with shaker cabinets, Granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances, subway tile back splash, and dinette space. Plenty of open concept living space with living room and dining area open to the kitchen. Second bonus family room has tons of natural light from the sliding glass doors to the screened POOL area. Spacious Primary's suite with large closet and en suite bathroom with double sink Granite vanity and shower stall. Three Guest bedrooms are spacious with new plush carpeting. With 4 bedrooms, you can easily make one an office! Hall bathroom has updated oversized Granite vanity and shower/tub combo. Screened in lanai with covered roof perfect for entertaining and overlooking your large in-ground POOL! Private backyard to enjoy Florida living! This home has it all in a quiet Clearwater neighborhood! Close to Clearwater Beach, Eagle Lake Park, top schools, restaurants/shopping, Golfing and more!
- Elementary School: Plumb Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Oak Grove Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2793
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9566
- Lot Dim: 72x135
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$568,962 (13.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $305/sqft,
which is 24.4% less than similar homes
in the 33756 zip code.
1650 Eden Ct Clearwater FL 33756
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8121031) located at 1650 Eden Ct Clearwater FL 33756, call: 813-452-4250
1650 Eden Ct, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1639 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1342 Belleair Rd in Clearwater is listed at $125,000.
This home on 1650 Eden Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Pelican Place, Shirley Manor and Oak Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8121031 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (17 days ago).