1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101 Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4522247
Less Photos /\
1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101
Home Description: 1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101
An exceptional opportunity to own this 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo in Castel Del Mare which has been nicknamed the "Hidden Jewel on the Bay" because of its' location which serves as the gateway to Siesta Key! You are just steps away by a short bike ride or walk over the Stickney Point Bridge to all of the restaurants, boating activities and beaches that Siesta Key has to offer! This condo has newer windows and sliding glass doors (4 years old),new tankless water heater, newer air conditioning unit, updated wood laminate flooring in master bedroom with walk-in closet with built-in storage. The condo has a nice open floor plan which leads to an enclosed lanai with private garden view. The condo is nicely appointed and is being sold "turnkey furnished" so all you need to bring is your clothes and beach gear and you are all set to enjoy yourself! The complex is ideally located on the Intracoastal Waterway and the amenities include 2 pools, one which is located right on Sarasota Bay where you can sit and enjoy the water views and sunsets. There is also a bayside gazebo, kayak racks and launch area, tennis courts, pickleball courts, shuffleboard and a boardwalk that surrounds the bay area. Don't wait....make an appointment to see this condo today!
- Address: 1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101
- Unit Num: 1650-101
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34231
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Castel Del Mare
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 872
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 390450.00
- Lot Acres: 8.9600
- Lot Num: 101
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $515
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 4
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 1 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$187,750 (32.9% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $350/sqft,
which is 24.6% less than similar condos
in the 34231 zip code.
1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101 Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101
- Approx Payment:$1,419*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101, Sarasota FL is a condo of 800 sqft and
is currently priced at $280,000
This condo has 1 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 2851 Swifton Dr # 33 in Sarasota is listed at $169,900.
This condo on 1650 Stickney Point Rd # 1650-101 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Strathmore Riverside, Lake Arrowhead and Bahama Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4522247 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (13 days ago).