16503 1St Dr Ne Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4499269
Less Photos /\
16503 1St Dr Ne
Home Description: 16503 1St Dr Ne
Magazine beautiful, better than new home in sought-after Rye Wilderness Estates with pond and preserve views! Spanish style architecture and a charming front porch with arches welcome you to this spacious 2-story home. Grandeur and elegance flow throughout this unique Marbella Plan 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home with tile roof, 3 car side load garage, paver driveway and ½ acre lot on one of the only cul-de-sac lots in the neighborhood. Double 8ft doors open to a dramatic staircase with Juliet balcony and sight-lines to the pool & preserve views. The home features plantation shutters throughout, crown molding, and an impressive kitchen that is well-equipped with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, granite counters, double ovens and solid wood cabinets with more drawers and pullouts, than you could ever need! The design includes both an island and an eat-in dinette area with bill-paying desk AND a butler’s pantry just off the family room, open up to the magnificent pool area with one of a kind views. Most impressive is the tranquil and serene view of long pond with preserve behind, for nature and privacy at its best, and of course your very own private waterfront to fish from your backyard. The first of the five bedrooms is an en-suite downstairs, making this a multi-generational home. The additional four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a bonus room are upstairs. The owner’s retreat is a relaxing haven, with double 8ft door entry to the spacious bedroom with tray ceiling, 2 gigantic walk-in closets, an enormous en-suite master bath with dual vanities, a garden bath with relaxing soaker tub and walk-in shower. Rye Wilderness is known for its generous lot sizes, proximity to great schools, quality-built homes, and offers amenities such as sports courts and a playground. It’s only a short drive to great shopping, dining, entertainment, and our world-famous Gulf Beaches! NO CDD's in this neighborhood and low HOA’s makes this the perfect setting for your new home. Included Home Warranty.
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 23958
- Lot Acres: 0.55
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 32
- HOA Fees: $185 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $61
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$808,900 (10.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $201/sqft,
which is 4.0% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
16503 1St Dr Ne Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16503 1St Dr Ne
- Approx Payment:$4,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
16503 1St Dr Ne, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 4482 sqft and
is currently priced at $900,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11514 Sweetgrass Dr in Bradenton is listed at $615,000.
This home on 16503 1St Dr Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Esplanade, Mill Creek and Waterlefe Golf And River Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499269 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).