16519 Cornwall Ln Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4512289
16519 Cornwall Ln
Home Description: 16519 Cornwall Ln
Under Construction. This feature home is offered by luxury custom builder, Neal Signature Homes, in the Eaglescliffe community of Country Club East and features Impact glass, large extended lanais, pool and spa. The interior of the home was designed with a light and bright color pallet. You will find stylish tile flooring that perfectly matches the luxury upgraded kitchen featuring quartz counter tops and upgraded cabinets. The home includes all the details you would expect in a luxury home with crown molding, a gourmet Kitchen, a large luxurious Master Bathroom and so much more and stylish design.
- Address: 16519 Cornwall Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Country Club East
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Sidewalk,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stone,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4159
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Split Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Fire Hydrant,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 14250.00
- Lot Acres: 0.3200
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 207
- HOA Fees: $267 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $267
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,929
- Monthly Maintenance: $144
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Reasonable number of house pets
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$873,196 (27.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $409/sqft,
which is 20.2% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
16519 Cornwall Ln Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16519 Cornwall Ln
For Sale Near: 16519 Cornwall Ln
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of NEAL COMMUNITIES REALTY, INC..
16519 Cornwall Ln, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2935 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,199,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6520 Windjammer Pl in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $759,000.
This home on 16519 Cornwall Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
River Club North, Waterfront At Main Street and Lake Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512289 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).