16627 Sedona De Avila Tampa FL 33613 MLS T3291013
Less Photos /\
16627 Sedona De Avila
Home Description: 16627 Sedona De Avila
Welcome to this absolutely beautiful home in Avila, Tampa’s premier guard gated golf and country club community. Custom designed and built by Jay Fechtel, one of Tampa’s premier luxury home builders, this residence will exceed your expectations with its luxury amenities and superior craftsmanship. Built in 2008 and featuring 4,463 sq ft of air conditioned living space this home includes 4 Bedrooms, including a downstairs master retreat, 4.5 Bathrooms, 2.5 Car Garage, 2 Home Offices and a screened in patio with an outdoor kitchen. Upon entrance you will love the open floor plan, rich wood floors, the vaulted and coffered ceilings, designer light fixtures, crown molding, plantation shutters and the abundant windows that bask the home in sunlight. The family room is the ideal gathering place and opens to the dining room and kitchen. The gourmet kitchen is truly spectacular with its professional grade appliances including a 6 burner gas range, Dacor double ovens, and a Subzero refrigerator. The adjoining custom bar with seating is perfect for entertaining and includes a wine room that holds over 800 bottles of your favorite wine. Your downstairs master retreat is the perfect oasis for privacy and comfort and includes his and her walk in closets and a luxurious master bathroom. The screened- in patio is complete with an outdoor kitchen and has sliding glass doors that recess back which enables the outdoor space to flow seamlessly into the family room. French doors lead you into the first floor home office which is complete with custom built in cabinetry. Upstairs you will find a 2nd home office that could also be a 5th bedroom if needed. This home office also features beautiful built- in cabinetry and a private balcony. Upstairs is complete with 3 additional bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. This home will truly exceed your expectations in luxury living and design. This residence is move in ready and the community of Avila provides the most ideal location where the security, privacy, and luxury lifestyle are the best in Tampa Bay.
- Elementary School: Maniscalco-HB
- Middle School: Buchanan-HB
- High School: Gaither-HB
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5536
Available now at $1,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 7405
- Lot Dim: 47.2x121
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 19
- HOA Fees: $4,555 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $379
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See deed restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$965,528 (25.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 14.3% less than similar homes
in the 33613 zip code.
16627 Sedona De Avila Tampa FL 33613
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16627 Sedona De Avila
- Approx Payment:$6,300*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3291013) located at 16627 Sedona De Avila Tampa FL 33613, call: 813-452-4096
16627 Sedona De Avila, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4463 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,295,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 16304 Millan De Avila in Tampa is listed at $2,395,000.
This home on 16627 Sedona De Avila has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Byrd Lake Woods, Lake Magdalene Manors and Bearss Glen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3291013 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (4 days ago).