1672 Suffolk Dr Clearwater FL 33756 MLS U8118898
Less Photos /\
1672 Suffolk Dr
Home Description: 1672 Suffolk Dr
Have you ever wanted a pool home that backs up to a lush, green park, but still have all the conveniences of being in the heart of a city and close to the beach? This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car garage, POOL home surrounded by a screened in birdcage, with great curb appeal is it! This home has been renovated over the last few years by the current owners and is ready for you to call it yours. The gorgeous kitchen was completed last month with tastefully chosen quartz counter tops and beautiful cabinets, it will make you want to spend time cooking, or learning how to cook! You'll find a lot of indoor/outdoor space to relax after hanging out in Eagle Lake Park as there is plenty of areas around the pool to lounge or grill, and a separate enclosed family/TV room with great views of the pool too. On top of the well appointed design elements, you can feel safe with the hurricane impact windows, and being high and dry in flood zone X, no flood insurance required! Come enjoy this solid block home on a quiet street and all the surrounding areas have to offer. It's only 15 minutes to world famous, Clearwater Beach, and 35 minutes to Tampa International Airport. Please make note of the freshly painted exterior, new pool pump, new pavers, sprinkler system 2020, Honeywell A/C 2019, vinyl fence 2019.
- Elementary School: Ponce de Leon Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1859
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Bath In Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7362
- Lot Dim: 70x105
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 40
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$270,395 (6.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 33756 zip code.
1672 Suffolk Dr Clearwater FL 33756
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1672 Suffolk Dr
For Sale Near: 1672 Suffolk Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,469*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Shop Real Estate Co..
1672 Suffolk Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1134 sqft and
is currently priced at $289,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1459 Pine St in Clearwater is listed at $179,900.
This home on 1672 Suffolk Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Lakeview Estates, Harbor Oaks Place and Keene Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118898 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (4 days ago).