1692 Arabian Ln Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8113973
Less Photos /\
1692 Arabian Ln
Home Description: 1692 Arabian Ln
This is a home you can make your own! A nice Townhome with 3 floors, lots of space, and an elevator, plus a whole lot more. As you enter the home you will notice the fabulous leaded glass front door and the beautiful wood burning fireplace and mantle in the Living room. There are 18" tile floors through out the first floor. The next room you enter is the formal dining room and then you come to the eat in Kitchen. The Kitchen is very large and has a built in desk, a pantry, all your appliances, a breakfast bar and Light Blocking out Shades over sliders that take you out side to your brick paved patio that over looks the Beautiful Conservation area, a great place to have your morning coffee or tea. There is also a half bath on this floor for your guest. The Large Master Bedroom takes up the whole top floor with several closets, sitting area, and a Master Bath that has a toilet and a bidet in the water closet, a jacuzzi tub, walk in Shower and double sinks and a large linen closet. The other 2 large bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and they share a Jack-N-Jill bath with a walk in Shower, toilet and double sinks with tile floors. Each one of the bedrooms has a large closet or two. There is a security system in the home, a working whole house intercom system and again, don't forget about the elevator that will take you to all 3 floors. This townhome has a small HOA monthly fee that takes care of your landscaping maintenance, roofing and Exterior painting reserves, community pool and tennis court. It's close to Tampa International Airport, St. Pete/ Clearwater airport, 15 minutes to Honeymoon Beach, lots of restaurants, shopping, great school system and so convenient to everything. Don't miss making this home all about you, in this very fun and social neighborhood that offers tennis and a pleasant pool area for you and your guest. Call and make your appointment to see today.
- Address: 1692 Arabian Ln
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34685
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Gated, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Forest Lakes Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Dual Sinks, Jack & Jill Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Handicapped Accessible, Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Dining Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Handicapped Accessible, Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Handicapped Accessible, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Handicapped Accessible, Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Bidet, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Handicapped Accessible, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Bidet, Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Handicapped Accessible, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2844
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 2291
- Lot Acres: 0.05
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 26
- HOA Fees: $270 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $270
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: Conservation Area, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $128 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Confirm with HOA (no aggressive breeds).
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor condo in this zip code is
$341,088 (19.7% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $149/sqft,
which is 8.1% less than similar condos
in the 34685 zip code.
1692 Arabian Ln Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1692 Arabian Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Patricia Argo And Associates.
1692 Arabian Ln, Palm Harbor FL is a condo of 2844 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1992.
A comparable condo for sale at 2488 Johnna Ct in Palm Harbor is listed at $385,000.
This condo on 1692 Arabian Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Golfside, Highgate and Boot Ranch Eagle Watch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113973 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (12 days ago).