1702 7Th St E Palmetto FL 34221 MLS T3213432
Less Photos /\
1702 7Th St E
Home Description: 1702 7Th St E
Under Construction. Live in luxury in the Agostino. This 2,797 square foot home has 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Enjoy the comfort of a large home, with the convenience of just one floor. The family room is large with an adjoining dining room for formal or casual meals. These rooms open to the spacious covered patio, great for enjoying the view or entertaining outdoors, and there is even a full-sized bathroom outside. The master suite contains two separate sinks, water closet, garden tub and a walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms as well as a study round out this beautiful home. The three-car garage provides extra space for additional cars, golf carts or more storage if needed. The Kitchen features 42" New Haven Painted Linen cabinetry adorned with Crown Molding & showcased with Satin Nickel hardware along with Calcutta Gold Polished quartz countertops & paired with stainless-steel GE® appliances. Esplanade Hall ceramic tile laid on 70/30 offset completes the look. Sanctuary Cove will make you feel like you are on vacation every day. Stay fit and in shape with the fitness center and resort-style pool, or hang out in the 8,600 sq. ft. clubhouse and internet cafe. For outdoor lovers, enjoy an afternoon at the beach area, savor a walk by the riverfront nature preserve or take your boat out on the water and park it in the 210-slip marina. With so many luxurious amenities, you can fill your days with adventure or just soak up the sun.
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Beach - Public
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3397
Available now at $555,365
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9600
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 59
- HOA Fees: $373 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $124
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$339,230 (38.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 5.4% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
1702 7Th St E Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1702 7Th St E
For Sale Near: 1702 7Th St E
- Approx Payment:$2,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lennar Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3213432) located at 1702 7Th St E Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
1702 7Th St E, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2797 sqft and
is currently priced at $555,365
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 5333 Senza Trl in Palmetto is listed at $310,566.
This home on 1702 7Th St E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Bel Mare, Gulf & Bay Estates and Laguna At Riviera Dunes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3213432 has been posted on this site since 12/3/2019 (181 days ago).