1711 Vamo Dr Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4477349
Less Photos /\
1711 Vamo Dr
Home Description: 1711 Vamo Dr
Quietly nestled amid 100-year-old Oak trees and lush tropical flora, along a brick path, welcome to this 1924 Spanish Mediterranean that has been lovingly restored to today’s expectations with thoughtful respect to the charm and craftsmanship of its originality. The seller says, “it hugs you”. As you enter, behold authentic mill-work, handcrafted design elements and timeless historic Ringling-esque beauty combined with high-end finishes and features bringing it to discerning standards. Gorgeous wood floors transcend you through inviting formal living and dining rooms with original stained –glass windows and fireplace to an open kitchen and two bedrooms. An adjacent laundry room/powder room is located off the dining room for efficiency and features built-in storage. The kitchen includes a gas range, stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, plenty of prep space and a breakfast bar sure to delight any inspired chef. A light-filled office with a built-in desk is ideal for working remotely or completing your memoir. Beautiful porches on the front and back of the home create desirable outdoor entertaining spaces with a large dining area and fire pit under a pergola in the backyard. There is a quaint shed fashioned as an art studio and the long driveway is perfect for parking your boat or RV (sellers have parked their Airstream), which is ideal since this home is adjacent to a small park and public boat ramp/ kayak launch to Little Sarasota Bay. Mingle with the dolphins and manatees while you take a quick ride to Siesta Key and Midnight Pass.
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Name: LITTLE SARASOTA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Courtyard, Patio, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Concrete
- Building Sqft: 2168
Available now at $750,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad, Portico, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 23000
- Lot Acres: 0.53
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 21
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Oversized Lot
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$312,992 (58.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $523/sqft,
which is 54.8% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
1711 Vamo Dr Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1711 Vamo Dr
For Sale Near: 1711 Vamo Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4477349) located at 1711 Vamo Dr Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
1711 Vamo Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1434 sqft and
is currently priced at $750,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1924.
A comparable home for sale at 3043 Arapaho St in Sarasota is listed at $295,000.
This home on 1711 Vamo Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Phillippi Gardens, Colonial Terrace and Brookside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4477349 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (7 days ago).