1719 88Th Ct Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4452228
Less Photos /\
1719 88Th Ct Nw
Home Description: 1719 88Th Ct Nw
Wisteria Park, one of NW Bradenton’s most sought-after neighborhoods, designed by Neal Communities for Florida living! This bright & open "Sea Oats" floorplan features a perfect blend of formal space & plenty of area for easygoing and casual! This 2010 built home features a formal dining & formal living room along with a den/study but, the great room with tile flooring and trey ceiling flows with the kitchen area and is the heart of the home with casual dining space counter seating, sliding glass doors and windows with views of the pool area & the water. The kitchen features expansive raised-panel wood cabinetry, pantry, granite countertops with stainless appliances. The master suite with a soaking garden tub, dual sinks and oversized walk-in shower, his/her walk-in closets! Bring your favorite drink outdoors with you to soak in the sun alongside your sparkling saltwater pool overlooking a pristine and tranquil lake. Wisteria Park features a waterside community pool and heated spa with playground with gazebo. Conveniently located near top Manatee County destinations like DeSoto National Park, Palma Sola Botanical garden, Robinson Preserve and the Anna Maria Island beaches!
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 80
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3317
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 12545
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 64
- HOA Fees: $582 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $194
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$348,578 (24.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 2.2% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
1719 88Th Ct Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1719 88Th Ct Nw
For Sale Near: 1719 88Th Ct Nw
- Approx Payment:$2,237*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
1719 88Th Ct Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2563 sqft and
is currently priced at $459,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2010.
A comparable home for sale at 1503 Willow Oak Cir in Bradenton is listed at $324,900.
This home on 1719 88Th Ct Nw has decreased in price by $80,000 and the last change was on 1/3/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Magnolia Manor, Hawthorn Park and Flamingo Cay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452228 has been posted on this site since 11/29/2019 (180 days ago).