1720 Colleen St Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4589490
Less Photos /\
1720 Colleen St
Home Description: 1720 Colleen St
Welcome to one of Sarasota's best kept secrets, TROPICAL SHORES! This community has no HOA fees and is deed restrictive. Tropical Shores Civic Club and private marina is located on the world renown Intercoastal Waterway. This marina offers boat slips, a boat launch ramp and an array of social club house events. The membership to the TSCC marina and club house is reasonable and optional! This home offers a spacious (2020) remodeled kitchen, with stainless appliances, double wall oven, cooktop, and a granite breakfast bar.
The living room and dining offers a spacious open floor plan. New luxury vinyl floors and plantation shutters are installed throughout. Off the back is a screened Florida room, which expands the length of the home. This Florida Room could also be remodeled into a 3rd bedroom or office, leaving plenty of room for covered dining. Upon entering the front door there is a screened porch, an ideal for spot for lounging and greeting guests. The double wide paved carport driveway, has ample space for cars, golf cart and trailer or RV parking. The low maintenance newly landscaped backyard has a built-in above pool and large stone patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining and barbeques. Other upgrades include: new vinyl replacement windows and hurricane shutters, new AC system and instant hot water heater.
The separate laundry room off carport has ample storage and the washer and dryer are included.
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Above Ground,Vinyl
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip,Boat Ramp - Private,Fishing Pier,Minimum Wake Zone,Powerboats – None Allowed,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Crown Molding,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Luxury Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Garden,Hurricane Shutters,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Block,Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1614
Available now at $389,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||First||Luxury Vinyl|
|Living Room||First||Luxury Vinyl|
|Primary Bedroom||First||Luxury Vinyl|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered,Parking Pad,RV Parking
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8338.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Landscaped,Level
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- : 941-923-5835
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$486,291 (25.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $407/sqft,
which is 3.6% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
1720 Colleen St Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1720 Colleen St
For Sale Near: 1720 Colleen St
- Approx Payment:$1,892*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WHITE SANDS REALTY GROUP FL.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4589490) located at 1720 Colleen St Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
1720 Colleen St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 955 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3217 Restful Ln in Sarasota is listed at $389,000.
This home on 1720 Colleen St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Phillippi Harbor Club, Gulf Gate Manor and Oak Forest Villas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589490 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2023 (18 days ago).