1732 Laurel St Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4455079
Less Photos /\
1732 Laurel St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1732 Laurel St
Across from Laurel Park is an immaculate 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom residence built in 1925. A charming picket fence offers a picturesque setting amongst a well-maintained garden w/ flower boxes, brick pathway & front courtyard. Upon entering an intimate living space, original wood floors, arched doorways & crisp walls enveloped in light greet you, further adding to the historical charm of this well-preserved home. A separate dining space offers views of your front garden & beyond. A modern kitchen is efficiently laid out w/ soft-close drawers, shaker cabinetry w/ lighted display, granite counters & stainless package w/ gas stove & range hood. You will appreciate a separate utility room for your washer & dryer w/ access to a side yard. Two bedrooms w/ guest bath are downstairs & can easily function as a den/office or art studio. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms generous in size w/ a designated bath. An expansive master suite & spa-like bath is a peaceful setting for relieving stress. A separate washer & dryer are uniquely positioned in the walk-in closet, perfect for a growing family. This house will reflect the personality & taste of those accustomed to the best in quality finishes & design providing all the elements of sophistication w/ period touches from a bygone era. With its warm sense of community and eclectic neighborhood, Laurel Park is within steps to premier shopping & dining of Main St, Burns Ct and Towles Ct.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Granit Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Utility Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Courtyard, Historical
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Metal Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2100
Available now at $699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Curb Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Open, Other, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Solar, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 5500
- Lot Dim: 55x100
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: NOT APPLICABLE
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,575,871 (268.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $364/sqft,
which is 82.4% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
1732 Laurel St Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1732 Laurel St
- Approx Payment:$3,400*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4455079) located at 1732 Laurel St Sarasota FL 34236, call: 813-527-9259
1732 Laurel St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1920 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1925.
A comparable home for sale at 616 Mourning Dove Dr in Sarasota is listed at $1,595,000.
This home on 1732 Laurel St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Renaissance, Lido Towers and Lido Ambassador are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4455079 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (5 days ago).