17340 Polo Trl Bradenton FL 34211 MLS A4488319
Less Photos /\
17340 Polo Trl
Home Description: 17340 Polo Trl
Under Construction. Welcome to your new Florida home currently under Construction and waiting for you! The 2,796-square-foot Agostino II features the charm of a classic home with modern, coastal style. A charming covered entry provides a warm welcome for guests. At the heart of the home, an airy great room and formal dining space flow effortlessly through to the expansive lanai with pool bath. The spacious kitchen with two-tiered island allows for more casual seating, Java Solid wood Cabinetry completes this Chef's Dream. A sumptuous owner’s suite boasts two walk-in closets, a standing shower and soaking tub with two vanity sinks. Two additional bedrooms feature en-suite baths, and a den functions as an ideal home office. The Agostino II is complete with powder room and 2-car side load garage. Polo Run promises a lifestyle that’s nothing short of extraordinary with a variety of solar-powered single-family homes. Amenities include community pool, fitness room, bocce ball, sport courts, grill area, & more! Close to shopping, dining, & beaches in desirable Lakewood Ranch. **Please note: exterior rendering, photography showing model home furniture, accessories, wall-coverings & options, and virtual tour are for display purposes only and do not depict exact colors, interior finishes or landscaping design for this specific home. Virtual showings are available. Estimated delivery February 2021.
- Address: 17340 Polo Trl
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake, Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Thermostat
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
- Building Sqft: 3827
Available now at $598,896
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 11261
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 358
- HOA Fees: $443 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $147
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,571
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Other Fees Amount: $381 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: contact HOA for complete list of breed restrictions
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$519,313 (13.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 4.8% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
17340 Polo Trl Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 17340 Polo Trl
For Sale Near: 17340 Polo Trl
- Approx Payment:$2,913*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4488319) located at 17340 Polo Trl Bradenton FL 34211, call: 813-452-4165
17340 Polo Trl, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2796 sqft and
is currently priced at $598,896
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 5134 Savona Run in Bradenton is listed at $429,900.
This home on 17340 Polo Trl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Tidewater Preserve, Rosedale and Rosedale Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488319 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (5 days ago).