174 Golden Gate Pt # 22 Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4477443
Less Photos /\
174 Golden Gate Pt # 22
Home Description: 174 Golden Gate Pt # 22
Sarasota Bay has never looked better than from this 2nd floor Golden Gate condo. With gorgeous views of the Ringling Bridge, the lights of Longboat Key and our famous sunsets, this home is move in ready, picture perfect. TOTALLY RENOVATED IN 2010 and used only 3-4 months each year since, the sellers added new flooring, updated electrical and plumbing, removed popcorn ceilings, added handsome crown molding, solid wood doors and trim. The pristine clean kitchen is open to the living room and is decked out with stainless appliances, granite counters, custom wood cabinets and washer / dryer tucked out of sight. The split floor plan delivers privacy for each of the en suite bedrooms; both baths are nicely updated. There is EXTRA CLOSET SPACE throughout the unit. THE CONDO IS OFFERED TURNKEY FURNISHED as a buyer convenience - or if you prefer the furnishings will be removed. (The furnishings do not impact the price.) BONUS: Just off the covered carport is a private STORAGE UNIT / WORKSHOP, ideal for crafts or home projects. The building has only 13 residences and is quiet, beautifully maintained. Amenities include a day dock, FISHING PIER, elevator, pleasant community room and bike storage. Just 2 minutes to downtown Sarasota, Selby Library, Whole Foods or the Farmer's Market or 2 miles over the bridge to St Armand's Circle and Lido Beach. LIFE DOESN'T GET MUCH SWEETER. Make this your full time home or winter getaway.
- Address: 174 Golden Gate Pt # 22
- Unit Num: 22
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34236
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Elevators, Maintenance, Storage
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Fishing Pier, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Granite Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Workshop Features: Built-In Shelving
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1275
Available now at $583,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 17866
- Lot Acres: 0.41
- Lot Num: 22
- HOA Fees: $2,119 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $706
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Location: In City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Sewer, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: HARBOR HOUSE
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Dogs cannot exceed 15 lbs full grown. Cats must be kept indoors. All pets must be leashed when outdoors. Owners must clean up after pets.
- Pet Size: Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$781,722 (33.9% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $471/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar condos
in the 34236 zip code.
174 Golden Gate Pt # 22 Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 174 Golden Gate Pt # 22
For Sale Near: 174 Golden Gate Pt # 22
- Approx Payment:$2,840*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4477443) located at 174 Golden Gate Pt # 22 Sarasota FL 34236, call: 813-527-9259
174 Golden Gate Pt # 22, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1240 sqft and
is currently priced at $583,900
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1967.
A comparable condo for sale at 750 N Tamiami Trl # Ph 6 in Sarasota is listed at $650,000.
This condo on 174 Golden Gate Pt # 22 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Renaissance, Lido Ambassador and Sarasota Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4477443 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (10 days ago).