1751 66Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33702 MLS U8130828
Less Photos /\
1751 66Th N Ave
Home Description: 1751 66Th N Ave
Light, bright, and airy in family friendly and community-oriented Meadowlawn! This adorable 2/1 on a corner lot is the perfect home for first-time buyers, empty-nesters, snowbirds, investors and more! Its open floor plan features a generous living room boasting an enormous picture window looking out to the neighborhood and a contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar and GE stainless steel appliances, including a new microwave and a desk area. Both kitchen and living room enjoy tile flooring. The kitchen leads to a Florida Room with huge windows overlooking the backyard. This gorgeous space can be used as a dining room, game room, office, indoor garden or…you name it! The two bedrooms are well-sized and feature laminate wood flooring. The one-car garage is currently carpeted and used for storage, and features a working garage door so it can be easily converted by the new owner. The windows sport updated blinds. The sprawling back yard features two separate concrete patios along with plenty of green space! This oversized (82x95!) corner lot is situated for maximum privacy. Meadowlawn is an extremely popular neighborhood for residents who want easy access both to downtown St. Pete and Tampa. Close to 4th St N. and all its restaurants, shopping and Meadowlawn Lake, home to many duck families. Nearby is 400-acre Sawgrass Lake Park with its mile-long boardwalk complete with numerous birds, plants and animals in their natural habitat. No need to cross a bridge to get to the Beaches, yet close to I-275 and the Gandy Bridge to Tampa. Come by and make your offer!
- Elementary School: Lynch Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: Fence
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1299
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking,Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7790.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$268,372 (5.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 44.2% less than similar homes
in the 33702 zip code.
1751 66Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33702
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1751 66Th N Ave
For Sale Near: 1751 66Th N Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,292*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 BEGGINS.
1751 66Th N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1279 sqft and
is currently priced at $255,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 238 84Th N Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $220,000.
This home on 1751 66Th N Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Biltmore Terrace, Rio Vista and Salinas Euclid Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130828 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (15 days ago).