1761 Harbor Oaks Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8092048
Less Photos /\
1761 Harbor Oaks Dr
Home Description: 1761 Harbor Oaks Dr
STUNNING THREE BEDROOM PLUS DEN/OFFICE, TWO bathroom POOL HOME on a privacy fenced corner homesite!! Upgraded and updated throughout. Almost 1700 square feet of living space. New dimensional shingle roof just installed. Upon entering the front door you are greeted with a great open floor plan looking out on your sparkling pool surrounded by a beautiful newly screened bird cage with new-cross hurricane tie downs. Ceramic tile throughout except for the bedrooms which have laminate flooring. Spacious convenient inside laundry room and split bedroom floorpan. The kitchen features beautiful wood cabinetry, granite countertops, under mount sink, recessed and track lighting, plant shelves, crown molding, upgraded brushed nickel faucet, Samsung French door refrigerator with fancy display screen, smooth top range, built-in microwave, dishwasher and large corner pantry. The large master suite includes double entry door, huge walk in closet with shelves, plantation shutters, large walk-in shower and new double vanity with granite counters and under mount sinks, brushed nickel faucets, decorator mirrors and lighting. The Office/den/bonus room has a wall of plantation shutters with loads of natural lighting and French doors that add that unique touch! Updates include: new air handler with UV light/filter, new hot water heater, new Linear Garage Door opener, new vertical blinds, new window blinds, new interior paint, and new toilets. Outside includes a mature papaya tree and a small raised bed for gardening totally fenced with 6 feet vinyl maintenance free fencing! This home is truly one of a kind and has been meticulously kept inside and outside!!
- Elementary School: Tarpon Springs Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7122
- Lot Dim: 66x110
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 82
- HOA Fees: $390 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $32
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: In City Limits
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$345,253 (3.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $202/sqft,
which is 9.8% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
1761 Harbor Oaks Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1761 Harbor Oaks Dr
For Sale Near: 1761 Harbor Oaks Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,629*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
1761 Harbor Oaks Dr, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 1660 sqft and
is currently priced at $334,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 624 Charisma Dr in Tarpon Springs is listed at $260,000.
This home on 1761 Harbor Oaks Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Pointe Tarpon, Crestview and Westwinds are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092048 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).