17711 Hickok Belt Loop Bradenton FL 34211 MLS T3271166
Less Photos /\
17711 Hickok Belt Loop
Home Description: 17711 Hickok Belt Loop
Under Construction. The Angelina features 2,061 square feet of living space divided between 2 bedrooms + den and 2 baths. This home features upgraded cabinets & plank tile extended throughout the home. The beauty of this model is the delightful way the home is almost divided in half, with one side dedicated to lounging and relaxing with the owner’s suite, second bedroom and den neatly stacked. The common living areas featuring a formal dining room, kitchen and family room are featured on the other side. A large lanai with wood ceiling, heated pool, spa and summer kitchen is the perfect addition to any Florida home since BBQ season in full force all year long! This bundled golf community offers amenities for every lifestyle. Sports Club recently opened – features spa, resort-style pool with waterfall, fitness center and Tiki Bar. Main Clubhouse currently under construction. Photography, renderings, and virtual tour are for display purposes only – the model home furniture, accessories, wall-coverings, landscaping, and options are not included in the price of the home.
- Address: 17711 Hickok Belt Loop
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Insulation, Thermostat
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
- Building Sqft: 2809
Available now at $589,091
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7336
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 246
- HOA Fees: $5,260 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $438
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,336
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$420,801 (28.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 22.7% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
17711 Hickok Belt Loop Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 17711 Hickok Belt Loop
For Sale Near: 17711 Hickok Belt Loop
- Approx Payment:$2,866*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lennar Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3271166) located at 17711 Hickok Belt Loop Bradenton FL 34211, call: 813-452-4165
17711 Hickok Belt Loop, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2061 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,091
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 9758 51St Ter E in Bradenton is listed at $388,500.
This home on 17711 Hickok Belt Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Rosedale Highlands and Rosedale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3271166 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (4 days ago).