17801 Arbor Haven Dr Tampa FL 33647 MLS T3264879
Less Photos /\
17801 Arbor Haven Dr
Home Description: 17801 Arbor Haven Dr
Resort style living in the beautiful master planned community of Arbor Greene. Enter thru the gates of the community and notice the lush landscaping and resort feel of the community. This Arthur Rutenberg built home is located on a cul-de-sac on an oversized waterfront
homesite….almost a third of an acre that features lush landscaping and awesome views of the pond. With 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, office, bonus room, family room plus formal living and dining rooms, this open floorplan has all you are looking for. Enter into the large foyer and look right out to the pool, spa and awesome water view! The living room features a coffered ceiling, and gas fireplace. The office is at the front of the home offering privacy for those working from home and the half bath is an added convenience! The kitchen and family room are the center of the home and each features views of the pond. The kitchen has new custom cabinetry, granite counters, new backsplash, stainless steel appliances with large French door refrigerator and cooks will love the gas range. The large center island allows for added storage. The family room has triple sliding doors that lead to the outdoor lanai and pool. Custom built in cabinetry with room for your large screen TV completes this room. The master suite features a large bedroom, gleaming wood floors, 2 walk in closets and a sitting area and access to the pool and lanai. The spa like custom bath has his and her vanities, a deep garden tub and separate walk in shower. Secondary bedrooms are spacious. The 4th bedroom has its own bath and can be used as a guest or mother in law suite. The large bonus room is at the rear of the home and overlooks the patio, pool and pond. Enjoy a swim in the saltwater pool or relax in the bubbling spa. The lanai offers great outdoor living space with room for your patio furniture and sitting area. The outdoor kitchen is an added plus! Recent updates include: custom cabinets in kitchen and all baths, new counters in kitchen and baths, wood flooring, new fans, pool resurfacing, new landscaping and more! Arbor Greene is a 24 hour guard gated community with 2 community pools, clubhouse, fitness
center, tennis courts, playgrounds throughout the community, basketball courts and activities for all.
- Address: 17801 Arbor Haven Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33647
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Arbor Greene
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Hunters Green Elem
- Middle School: Benito-HB
- High School: Wharton-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Heated, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4699
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13905
- Lot Dim: 103x135
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 35
- HOA Fees: $70 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $5
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,306
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with HOA
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$413,393 (23.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $152/sqft,
which is 5.9% less than similar homes
in the 33647 zip code.
17801 Arbor Haven Dr Tampa FL 33647
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 17801 Arbor Haven Dr
For Sale Near: 17801 Arbor Haven Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,622*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida Executive Realty.
17801 Arbor Haven Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3543 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 5025 Southampton Cir in Tampa is listed at $450,000.
This home on 17801 Arbor Haven Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Tampa Palms, Cory Lake Isles and Hunters Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3264879 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (10 days ago).