1799 N Highland Ave # W36 Clearwater FL 33755 MLS U8078519
Reduced By $1,000
last change 4/29/2020
Less Photos /\
1799 N Highland Ave # W36
Home Description: 1799 N Highland Ave # W36
A Place to Call Home! Cute as a button! 3bed/2.5bath furnished townhome in Fountain Square! Families & pets are Welcome here! Cheaper than renting and room to raise a family here. The Fountain Square Community amenities include a large swimming pool, bathrooms, fitness center, shuffle board court and well-kept grounds. This community is centrally located in Clearwater. High & Dry, no flood insurance required. Upon entry you will get a warm and cozy feeling. Sizeable coat closet to your left and a privately located powder bath straight ahead. Great room floor plan with three bedrooms located on the 2nd floor. This is a well-kept and recently remodeled Townhome! Laminate wood flooring, The kitchen features Wood cabinets, marble countertops breakfast bar. You will find a full size laundry room right off the kitchen. Updated sliding glass doors lead you out to your private fenced courtyard. Perfect for BBQs and entertaining, as well as a safe place for the children to play outside!
- Address: 1799 N Highland Ave # W36
- Unit Num: W36
- Levels: Two
- City: Clearwater
- Zip: 33755
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Pool
- Elementary School: Sandy Lane Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1179
Available now at $144,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0360
- Style: Townhouse
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $392 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $392
- Building Name Number: 7
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 40
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater condo in this zip code is
$374,800 (160.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $122/sqft,
which is 53.0% less than similar condos
in the 33755 zip code.
1799 N Highland Ave # W36 Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1799 N Highland Ave # W36
- Approx Payment:$730*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8078519) located at 1799 N Highland Ave # W36 Clearwater FL 33755, call: 813-452-4197
1799 N Highland Ave # W36, Clearwater FL is a condo of 1179 sqft and
is currently priced at $144,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
A comparable condo for sale at 1108 Stevenson Ave in Clearwater is listed at $399,900.
This condo on 1799 N Highland Ave # W36 has decreased in price by $1,000 and the last change was on 4/29/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Pine Ridge, South Binghamton Park and Keystone Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8078519 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2020 (78 days ago).