18 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair FL 33756 MLS U8088579
Less Photos /\
18 Sunset Bay Dr
Home Description: 18 Sunset Bay Dr
18 Sunset Bay Drive in Belleair captures some of the most beautiful views in the Belleair, Belleair Bluffs area. The Southern facing floor to ceiling windows and the open waterfront terraces with lush landscaping take in the views South to the Belleair Bridge and East to the Bluffs overlooking Clearwater Harbor. Built in 2006, this bright and inviting home has a floor plan that works with a spacious layout, master bedroom and bath situated perfectly and privately on the second level. Elevator to all three floors and an open kitchen, breakfast room and large terrace for outdoor eating. This five bedroom home with four car garage is comprised of over 7,000 square feet, 2,600 on the first level with media room, full kitchen. "bunk room" or single bedroom, excellent as a separate suite. The waterfront pool and spa are heated, new seawall, new trek dock with 6,000 pound lift and plenty of storage for kayaks, paddleboards and surfboards. The Beaches are 10 minutes away by car or a quick boat ride. Sunset Bay Drive is the Southern most of the three waterfront fingers in Belleair, allowing easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway and Gulf of Mexico. Excellent sport's gear room, den, family room, ensuites, all with extraordinary views. Plantation shutters throughout.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 47
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Seawall - Concrete, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 8250
Available now at $2,390,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant
- Lot Sqft: 9113
- Lot Dim: 69x115
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 18
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pet Restrictions: None
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Belleair home in this zip code is
$1,619,100 (32.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $509/sqft,
which is 40.5% less than similar homes
in the 33756 zip code.
18 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair FL 33756
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 18 Sunset Bay Dr
- Approx Payment:$11,627*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8088579) located at 18 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair FL 33756, call: 813-452-4250
18 Sunset Bay Dr, Belleair FL is a single family home of 4692 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,390,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 44 Sunset Bay Dr in Belleair is listed at $1,015,000.
This home on 18 Sunset Bay Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Belleair, FL.
Belleview Island, Harbor Oaks and Gatehouse Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8088579 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).