180 Turtle Creek Cir Oldsmar FL 34677 MLS U8084550
Less Photos /\
180 Turtle Creek Cir
Home Description: 180 Turtle Creek Cir
Love where you live! Enjoy fantastic views of the pond and golf course from almost every room in the house. Lush landscaping leads to the artistic doors and dramatic entrance for this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home located in Turtle Creek, a subdivision of Eastlake Woodlands. If you are a golfer, it is on the 7th hole of the North course. Highly maintained home is move in ready. Entertain formally in the living room with wood floors, fireplace and French doors leading to the patio. Gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream with center island, granite counters, stainless appliances and wood cabinets. The butler pantry is an additional room with extra refrigeration and cabinets galore. Multitasking is easy with the open utility space with built in desks and granite counters. Master suite is a retreat with ensuite bath and additional sitting room that closes off for a nursery, exercise or den. Two additional oversized bedrooms are in a split plan. The fourth bedroom is currently used as an office. Relax and recharge outside on the expansive pavered pool deck with complete views of the pond and golf course or take a dip in the sparkling pool. Eastlake Woodlands is a guard gated, golf and tennis community with two renowned golf courses and clubhouse. Membership is required to enjoy golf, tennis, swimming, child activity center and gym. Eastlake Woodlands is central to all dining, shopping and excellent rated schools. A short drive will take you to all area beaches, activities and the Tampa International Airport.
- Address: 180 Turtle Creek Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Oldsmar
- Zip: 34677
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Security
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Utility Room Features: Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 18121
- Lot Dim: 97x197
- Lot Acres: 0.41
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 32
- HOA Fees: $1,532 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $127
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Confirm with HOA - 2 dogs/2 cats
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 4
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Oldsmar home in this zip code is
$496,091 (26.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 5.0% less than similar homes
in the 34677 zip code.
180 Turtle Creek Cir Oldsmar FL 34677
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 180 Turtle Creek Cir
For Sale Near: 180 Turtle Creek Cir
- Approx Payment:$3,284*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
180 Turtle Creek Cir, Oldsmar FL is a single family home of 3578 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 1756 Split Fork Dr in Oldsmar is listed at $400,000.
This home on 180 Turtle Creek Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Oldsmar, FL.
Deerpath, Muirfield and Aberdeen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8084550 has been posted on this site since 5/15/2020 (18 days ago).