1814 97Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4452050
Less Photos /\
1814 97Th St Nw
Home Description: 1814 97Th St Nw
Location Location Location!...Your next chapter can start right here!...There is no better way to start the day. Fall in love with the setting of this Todd Johnston designed, custom built home located behind the gated community of The Loop. This impressive pool home offers a master suite and two guest suites on the first floor as well as two additional bedrooms plus large media room with surround sound on the second level. The bright, open floor plan has lots of natural light, 10' ceilings, crown molding, porcelain tile, Corian counters, instant hot water heater, double-paned windows, newer zoned A/C, 3 car garage with attic storage, and circular driveway. The beautifully landscaped, ¾ acre lot with a private, park-like setting awaits you as you relax poolside. The pool decking is Flo-Crete and the pool is kept sparkling with a Quick cleaning system. The lawn and landscaping is watered by a well water sprinkler system which will not add expense to your water bill. You can't beat the location, practically next door to Robinson Preserve with 480 acres of nature, walking & biking trails, and kayaking.
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 33628
- Lot Acres: 0.77
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 17
- HOA Fees: $2,000 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $166
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, FloodZone, Near Marina, Street Private
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$589,762 (15.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $194/sqft,
which is 3.5% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
1814 97Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1814 97Th St Nw
For Sale Near: 1814 97Th St Nw
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Shirley International Realty.
1814 97Th St Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3577 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 7505 23Rd Avenue Dr W in Bradenton is listed at $384,800.
This home on 1814 97Th St Nw has decreased in price by $4,000 and the last change was on 1/4/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Harbor Hills, Magnolia Manor and River Vista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452050 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (132 days ago).