1815 Upper Cove Ter Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4514834
Less Photos /\
1815 Upper Cove Ter
Home Description: 1815 Upper Cove Ter
Attractively renovated, peacefully comfortable and desirably private, this wonderful Coral Cove residence defines waterfront living. The essence of refinement exudes from nearly every aspect of the home, from the inviting curb appeal and outdoor oasis to the chic interiors and unseen reassuring upgrades. Illustrious finishes and charming inclusions draw you inside where a spacious and accommodating floorplan is accentuated by an abundance of viewpoints of the pool, lush landscaping, and canal beyond. Bright and airy, the living room offers plenty of space to relax as well as host special events, boasting glass double doors to the ample screened lanai for the idyllic indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Overlooking the living and dining spaces, the abundant kitchen features an expansive breakfast bar with granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless appliances, glass cooktop and sleek cabinetry. Conveniently dine alfresco with French doors in the dining room transporting you to the lanai to eat poolside. Considerate to the whole family’s needs, a generous flex space with pocketing doors affords versatility for a den, playroom, or office. The two guest bedrooms offer solitude to family and visitors while providing separation from the gracious master suite that evokes a sense of Zen, including French doors to the lanai and rejuvenating en-suite bath with a garden tub and walk-in shower. Positioned on the canal’s edge, relish the Florida waterfront experience as you relax in the heated pool and spa, sit around the fire pit beneath the stars or board your boat from the upgraded composite dock with electricity to explore the canal with expedient access to the bay and open Gulf. The impressive list of improvements bestows peace of mind, featuring new PVC plumbing; a dual-zone AC and ductwork; upgraded landscaping and irrigation; an installed backyard fence; hurricane-rated windows and doors; upgraded spray foam insulation; a metal roof; improved wiring and circuit panel; and new driveway for additional parking to the two-car garage. Experiencing the coastal way of life has never been better than in this perfected residence.
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 102
- Water Extras: Dock w/o Electric,Dock w/Water Supply
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Cork,Travertine
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3531
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16336.00
- Lot Acres: 0.3800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 24
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$631,407 (53.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $492/sqft,
which is 34.8% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
1815 Upper Cove Ter Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1815 Upper Cove Ter
For Sale Near: 1815 Upper Cove Ter
- Approx Payment:$6,567*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
1815 Upper Cove Ter, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2742 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2942 Woodpine Cir in Sarasota is listed at $369,900.
This home on 1815 Upper Cove Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bay View Acres, Holiday Harbor and Southpointe Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4514834 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (6 days ago).