18317 Leafmore St Lutz FL 33548 MLS T3447705
Less Photos /\
18317 Leafmore St
Home Description: 18317 Leafmore St
Prepare to be impressed! This large newer construction home, on an extra large lot, in fabulous Lutz's Promenade at Lake Park gated community, is the one you want. Highly coveted Steinbrenner High School! Tons of space, fantastic finishes and open floor-plan design will wow you! Sellers have added so much: Gorgeous brand new heated pool with spa, waterfall and pebble Tech finish. New full sized "bird cage" screening covers a wide deck, featuring your very own outdoor kitchen. Practically brand new South facing solar panels add tons of savings and are eco-friendly. Huge stunning stone fireplace with electronic display and real heat. Low maintenance, salt free water softener and whole house water filtration system, Fashionable wainscoting and designer tray ceilings, built-in cabinetry. and new light fixtures. Custom built-ins in master closet round out the list of seller ADD ONS! The impressive open main level, features an upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, large island, double oven, tile backsplash and tons of cabinet space, Large walk-in pantry will hold tons of cooking items. Main level features guest bedroom suite that could double as a second owner's suite with no stairs. It has a full bathroom and barn door for total privacy. Upstairs feature a humongous family room, with additional barn doors that make it usable as a guest suite. Extra large landing gives even more play space. The Owner's Suite features dual sinks, soaker tub, stand up shower and huge walk-in closet. Too much to list! Close to highways and minutes to shopping, entertainment and Tampa Int. Airport. Come get it before it's gone!
- Elementary School: Lutz-HB
- Middle School: Buchanan-HB
- High School: Steinbrenner High School
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner,Chlorine Free,Deck,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Open Floorplan,Pest Guard System,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Water Filtration System,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative,Electric,Living Room
- Floor Covering: Bamboo,Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Epoxy,Laminate
- Living Room Features: Bar
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility,Loft,Media Room
- Architectural Style: Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Shade Shutter(s),Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 6386
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Solar,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13546.00
- Lot Dim: 108.88x124.41
- Lot Acres: 0.3100
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 59
- HOA Fees: $405 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $135
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,Level
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Management
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Number Limit,Size Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No aggressive breeds
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
- : 813-518-8756
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lutz home in this zip code is
$1,085,790 (9.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 55.8% less than similar homes
in the 33548 zip code.
Potential Great Value
18317 Leafmore St Lutz FL 33548
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 18317 Leafmore St
- Approx Payment:$5,813*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of REDFIN CORPORATION.
18317 Leafmore St, Lutz FL is a single family home of 4981 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,195,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1019 Crystal Lake Rd in Lutz is listed at $1,195,000.
This home on 18317 Leafmore St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lutz, FL.
Manors At Crystal Lakes, Crenshaw Lakes and Ladera are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3447705 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (13 days ago).