1834 San Silvestro Dr Venice FL 34285 MLS N6115880
Less Photos /\
1834 San Silvestro Dr
Home Description: 1834 San Silvestro Dr
3 Bedroom END UNIT / WATER VIEW VILLA in THE LINKS at PELICAN POINTE GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB. The Links is a MAINTENANCE FREE COMMUNITY within Pelican Pointe. Golf membership is not required in Pelican Pointe. Low HOA fees include a Social Membership to the Club were you can enjoy RESORT STYLE AMENITIES that include: clubhouse with restaurant/bar/grill, heated pool, fitness center, tennis courts, pickle ball, large & active Women's Club, social activities, a library - and of course the 27 holes of golf along with a great pro shop for your golf needs. THIS MAINTENANCE FREE SECTION INCLUDES: exterior maintenance, cable/ internet, RESERVE FUNDS FOR THE ROOF. The Links at Pelican Pointe has its own private pool additionally. This villa comes as you see it complete with NICE home goods & linens along with two brand new Beautyrest mattresses. Seller also purchased New dining room chairs, New recliner, the beautiful Bahama style TV stand & TV, Master bedroom headboard and frame, and a few other items. Third bedroom has a pull out sofa. A/C 2018 & water heater in 2015. When the seller purchased the villa it came with NEW Stainless Appliances & Disposal/Faucet in kitchen & New flooring (sellers only used the villa a few weeks in total). The garage is a one car with a golf cart section - This SLICE OF FLORIDA comes with a fabulous location along with the fantastic community. 11 minutes to Venice Beach and the Downtown Venice shopping, restaurants, festivals, theater and open markets. 30 minutes to Downtown Sarasota for shopping, culture & arts, restaurants, Sarasota Bay & St. Armands Circle- and the SARASOTA AIRPORT. 30 minutes to Punta Gorda on Charlotte Harbor and the Punta Gorda Airport. 5-10 minutes to I-75.
- Address: 1834 San Silvestro Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34285
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Laminate,Tile
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2199
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 4671.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 841
- HOA Fees: $1,249 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $416
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please refer to the HOA documents for all pet related information.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$656,444 (77.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $232/sqft,
which is 41.6% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
1834 San Silvestro Dr Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1834 San Silvestro Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,799*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX PLATINUM REALTY.
1834 San Silvestro Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1591 sqft and
is currently priced at $369,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1155 Kittiwake Dr in Venice is listed at $550,000.
This home on 1834 San Silvestro Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Bella Costa, Pinebrook South and East Gate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6115880 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (9 days ago).