1835 Jessica Rd Clearwater FL 33765 MLS T3256953
Less Photos /\
1835 Jessica Rd
Home Description: 1835 Jessica Rd
Gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4 bath 3 car garage home with a pool/spa and tennis court backing to a lake located in Coachman Lake Estates. This stunning home includes a beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, wood cabinets and upgraded appliances. The home also includes charming features like a wood burning fireplace in the formal living room. Hardwood floors that carry on to the second floor to the private master suite with a large remodeled en-suite, a lovely office/study/nursery and a private balcony overlooking the pool. Beautiful French doors in the living room open to a large newly renovated, screened in lanai with travertine pavers, pool, spa, gas grill and a gas fireplace perfect for entertaining. Fenced in back yard, tennis court and pool house. The property also includes several fruit trees, mango, key-lime to name a few. Centrally located close to the beaches, Dunedin, shopping and restaurants. 30 minutes to Tampa Airport. Hurry!
- Elementary School: McMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $775,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 54881
- Lot Acres: 1.26
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $450 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $37
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$800,000 (3.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $251/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 33765 zip code.
1835 Jessica Rd Clearwater FL 33765
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1835 Jessica Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,770*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maven Estates, Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3256953) located at 1835 Jessica Rd Clearwater FL 33765, call: 813-452-4250
1835 Jessica Rd, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 3083 sqft and
is currently priced at $775,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 2333 Wetherington Rd in Clearwater is listed at $825,000.
This home on 1835 Jessica Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Coachman Ridge, New Marymont and Gulf To Bay Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3256953 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).