1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS U8025996
Less Photos /\
1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
Home Description: 1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
Escape the stress of everyday life in this extraordinary, resort-inspired masterpiece tucked on the quiet street of Bayou Grande. Positioned to take advantage of the breathtaking views of Tampa Bay and Weedon Isle Preserve, this home is the epitome of Florida paradise. Outdoor living space features three tiers of lush privacy boasting an outdoor kitchen and wet bar, gas fireplace, abundance of lounge areas and heated spa peacefully overflowing the saltwater pool. The dock features 10K lb. boat lift on deep water, double jet ski lift and easy paddleboard and kayak access. Inside the chef's kitchen offers glass countertops, stainless appliances, butler pantry and color adjustable back and island lighting. An elegant wine room is the centerpiece of the main level which also features a home office, guest suite, pool bath, gas burning fireplace, wet bar, travertine flooring & expansive tray ceilings. Generous Owner’s Suite is located on the third level and boasts an additional fireplace, luxurious en-suite and access to oversized balcony all overlooking the Bay. Savant home automation allows customized security and automation throughout the entire home controlled from your phone. On the lower level, you’ll find a state-of-the-art, in-home theater, full game room and 6 car garage. Other features include mosquito repellant integrated into irrigation system, reverse osmosis system, and tropical fruit trees.
- Elementary School: Shore Acres Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 65
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Other, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Custom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 9970
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10568
- Lot Dim: 65x169
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,975,877 (26.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $388/sqft,
which is 20.5% less than similar homes
in the 33703 zip code.
1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
- Approx Payment:$13,110*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 6953 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,695,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 2070 Carolina Ave Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $2,150,000.
This home on 1849 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne has decreased in price by $655,000 and the last change was on 10/18/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Venetian Isles, Ponderosa Of Shore Acres and Allendale Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8025996 has been posted on this site since 11/29/2018 (615 days ago).