1851 Skyland Dr Clearwater FL 33759 MLS U8101636
Less Photos /\
1851 Skyland Dr
Home Description: 1851 Skyland Dr
Don't miss this unbelievable home! This is a 3/2/2 with an inground pool, outdoor bar and outdoor kitchen/grilling area! This house is perfect for entertaining! Property is located on a beautifully landscaped, large (almost quarter acre) corner lot. The kitchen is an absolute dream with quality made, solid wood Kraftmaid cabinets, soft close drawers and gorgeous quartz countertops. The kitchen also features an island with a stainless steel range hood, stainless appliances and pass thru to the bonus room/office/den. The owners spared no expensive with designer touches like De George Ceilings in "wood" planks, and "luxury vinyl tile" wood flooring. The main bathroom has been updated and both bathrooms feature quartz countertops. The master bedroom has a large bay window that overlooks the backyard. The very functional "volleyball" style inground pool is perfect for games, and has been resurfaced in the PebbleSheen finish. The roof is only a few years old.
- Elementary School: McMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10367
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$452,369 (31.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 33759 zip code.
1851 Skyland Dr Clearwater FL 33759
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1851 Skyland Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,678*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
1851 Skyland Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1505 sqft and
is currently priced at $344,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 3171 San Jose St in Clearwater is listed at $610,000.
This home on 1851 Skyland Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Virginia Grove Terrace, Spring Lake and Salls Lake Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101636 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).