1858 Citrus Hill Ln Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8105384
Less Photos /\
1858 Citrus Hill Ln
Home Description: 1858 Citrus Hill Ln
You won’t want to miss this opportunity in Palm Harbor! Fantastic living space with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 car garage. Enjoy the additional bonus/gathering room with French doors leading to the outdoor patio. Room to roam in the fenced in backyard that is perfect for children, pets or just relaxing under the trees. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances with a pass thru to the gathering room. Upgrades include new carpeting in the living room, AC is 2017 and the roof is 2006. No HOA fees and No flood zone! Fantastic location, the Beacon Groves subdivision is central to all Tampa Bay has to offer – close by dining, shopping, banking and medical facilities. Zoned for highly rated schools including Palm Harbor University High School. A short drive will take you to all area beaches, sports, activities and the Tampa International Airport.
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $269,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6286
- Lot Dim: 60x105
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 318
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$308,017 (14.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 19.3% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
1858 Citrus Hill Ln Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1858 Citrus Hill Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,367*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8105384) located at 1858 Citrus Hill Ln Palm Harbor FL 34683, call: 813-452-4250
1858 Citrus Hill Ln, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1372 sqft and
is currently priced at $269,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 365 Westwinds Dr in Palm Harbor is listed at $269,000.
This home on 1858 Citrus Hill Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Gleneagles Cluster, Palm Harbor Ridge and Crystal Beach Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105384 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (12 days ago).