1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405 Clearwater FL 33755 MLS T3277340
Less Photos /\
1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405
Home Description: 1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405
Offering this posh penthouse with a commanding water view and luxury living spaces. Presented in turn-key condition, this contemporary home captures the ever-changing views of St. Joseph Sound. Entering Tower one, the elevator sweeps you up to your private double door entry. You will be immediately impressed by the views-inside and out! The luxury penthouse has polished travertine floors the lead into your open floor plan. The kitchen is the heart of this home. Boasting recycled glass under lit countertops, new stainless appliances, drop crystal lights, and modern backsplash. The dining and living rooms look out to the gorgeous coastal views. The master bedroom opens up to the covered porch. It has ample storage with two walk-in closets. Both closets have built-ins to maximize space. The sexy master bathroom has a jetted tub, dual vanities and spacious shower. Across the open floor plan, the two additional bedrooms share a Jack’n Jill bathroom. Additional appointments include upgraded chandeliers and lighting fixtures throughout, hand-scraped wood flooring in the bedrooms, an indoor laundry room, private trash chute, crown molding, tray ceilings, custom window treatments, and a private two car garage. The condo’s pool is about to undergo improvements for expansion to the deck area. This swanky condo is minutes from trendy downtown Dunedin- a hub of shopping, restaurants, breweries, a marina and the Pinellas Trail. Easy access to Tampa International Airport, Clearwater Beach and Caladesi Island.
- Address: 1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405
- Unit Num: 405
- Levels: One
- City: Clearwater
- Zip: 33755
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Spa/Hot Tub
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 52
- Water Extras: Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Travertine
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Built-Up
Available now at $725,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest, Reserved, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 37561
- Lot Acres: 0.86
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 405
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise, Penthouse
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $697 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $697
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: TOWER 1
- Condo Floor Number: 5
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Max of 2 household pets. No pets allowed at the pool.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 25
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater condo in this zip code is
$469,958 (35.2% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $289/sqft,
which is 24.2% less than similar condos
in the 33755 zip code.
1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405 Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405
- Approx Payment:$3,527*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mihara & Associates Inc..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3277340) located at 1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405 Clearwater FL 33755, call: 813-452-4250
1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405, Clearwater FL is a condo of 2512 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 1799 N Highland Ave # 188 in Clearwater is listed at $143,900.
This condo on 1860 N Fort Harrison Ave # 405 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Glenwood, Floridena and Windsor Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277340 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (14 days ago).