1861 Sunny Dr # G23 Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4461715
Less Photos /\
1861 Sunny Dr # G23
Home Description: 1861 Sunny Dr # G23
Priced to sell, this unit will not last long. Equipped with a reverse osmosis water system for the whole condo that was purchased under three years ago for close to $6000. 55+ community hence at least one of the occupants for the property must be at least 55+ years of age but the second occupant can be younger. New oven and recently purchased electric water heater. Beautiful dark wood laminate flooring throughout with tile in the kitchen and bathroom. Full bathtub and shower combination. Exterior storage closet. Second story of a three story building with walk up stairs or elevators. Coin operated laundry facilities. Beautiful outdoor swimming pool with views from your own screened lanai onto the garden. The options abound from making this your vacation property or your permanent residence at this price it makes a wonderful option for the out of state buyers as well as the local resident. Located just a 15 minute drive from downtown Sarasota! Only 7.5 miles from the Van Wezel preforming arts center of downtown Sarasota. Please take into consideration that buyer approval by Condo Association is required and the application process may take several weeks.
- Address: 1861 Sunny Dr # G23
- Unit Num: G23
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34207
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Bayshore
- Community Features: Elevators, Laundry, Pool, Shuffleboard Court
- Elementary School: Bayshore Elementary
- Middle School: Electa Arcotte Lee Magnet
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 636
Available now at $52,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $140 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $140
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: G
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: No
1861 Sunny Dr # G23 Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$263*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4355 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4461715) located at 1861 Sunny Dr # G23 Bradenton FL 34207, call: 813-452-4355
1861 Sunny Dr # G23, Bradenton FL is a condo of 576 sqft and
is currently priced at $52,000
This condo has 1 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
This condo on 1861 Sunny Dr # G23 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Huntington Woods, Tangelo Park and Sarabay Coves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4461715 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2020 (32 days ago).