1863 Calahan Ave North Port FL 34288 MLS C7430156
Less Photos /\
1863 Calahan Ave
Home Description: 1863 Calahan Ave
If you dream of owning a house with a picket fence, here it is! This immaculately maintained and tastefully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a quiet residential North Port neighborhood with plenty of room for family and friends with living and dining, spacious Florida room, and extended lanai. This home offers bright and open floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings, plant shelves, decorator light and fan fixtures, new wood blinds, new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, color accent walls, and recessed lighting. Updated kitchen boasts stainless appliances including new 3 door Samsung Fridge, granite counters with decorator metal back splash, breakfast bar, and opens to the main living areas. Spacious and bright Florida room has wall to wall windows overlooking private fenced back yard with mature shade trees for a park like setting. Master suite has walk in closet and updated private en suite bath with tall wood vanity and decorator mirror. 2nd bath also updated with wood vanity and decorator mirror. Dedicated laundry room is equipped Samsung washer & dryer. Other features include automatic roll down storm shutters and hurricane code garage door, new hot water heater, new AC system in 2015, and water softener. Enjoy relaxing in your heated spa on the 17 by 28 screened lanai - perfect for entertaining family and friends. Lovely curb appeal with picket fence, and screened and tiled front entry. Proximity to waterways, local beaches, dining, shopping, and golf courses makes this property ideal for the Florida lifestyle. Also, easy access to public parks with bike and walking trails and picnic areas, and boat ramps providing access to many waterways, beautiful Charlotte Harbor, and the Gulf of Mexico. Quiet neighborhood yet all conveniences and amenities nearby.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2325
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
1863 Calahan Ave North Port FL 34288
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,115*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Anchor Of Marina Park.
1863 Calahan Ave, North Port FL is a single family home of 1365 sqft and
is currently priced at $220,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
This home on 1863 Calahan Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
MLS C7430156 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).