1874 Brae Moor Dr Dunedin FL 34698 MLS U8082936
Less Photos /\
1874 Brae Moor Dr
Home Description: 1874 Brae Moor Dr
Private and Tranquil describes the location of this classic 3 bedroom 2 bath Pool/Spa home in desirable Brae-moor! Pool area renovations include complete resurfacing and new dolphin tiles, sand filter, variable speed pump, multi-color LED light in pool, new spa filter and decking around spa. Complimentary 1 month free pool service to new Owners! Trees recently trimmed and yard has full coverage 4 zone irrigation system with auto timer and trickle system in beds. Both bathrooms completely updated. New laminate and ceramic flooring in all bedrooms, kitchen, family and living rooms along with new washer and dryer in laundry room. New $6K Rheem 3.5 ton Air Conditioning Unit 2019. Roof replaced 2012 with 25 year warranty. New automatic garage door opener 2017 and Exterior House painted 2018. Decorative Stone wood burning or gas fireplace with built in heater to keep house warm in winter. Pocket sliding doors surround large lanai with heated pool and spa and nice sunset views. No Flood Insurance required. Furniture is Optional.
- Elementary School: Garrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Membrane, Shake, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3719
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10158
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 94
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$359,553 (10.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $218/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
1874 Brae Moor Dr Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1874 Brae Moor Dr
For Sale Near: 1874 Brae Moor Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,945*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
1874 Brae Moor Dr, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 1833 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable home for sale at 2033 Briarwood St in Dunedin is listed at $305,000.
This home on 1874 Brae Moor Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Pleasant View, South Paula Point and Dunedin Lakewood Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8082936 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (11 days ago).