1876 Hawkins Ct Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4480847
Less Photos /\
1876 Hawkins Ct
Home Description: 1876 Hawkins Ct
If you thought finding a secluded home in downtown Sarasota was impossible, then this is your lucky day. Add a 5200 square foot lot with a fenced back yard PLUS a private pool. . .and you’ve hit the jackpot! This Key West style home is literally a hidden gem located in the heart of Laurel Park and exudes charm from every angle. Located down a charming brick street this home greets you right away with a large front porch welcoming you to come inside. Walk through the front door and you will find rich wood floors throughout the living area and a set of single-pane French doors leading you to the back porch which overlooks your private pool and downtown oasis. Mature landscaping in the backyard adds to your privacy and an electric gate leads to a concrete pad for secure parking. Back inside you will find an open kitchen with gas range, solid surface countertops, breakfast bar, pantry closet and plenty of cabinets. The living room features a gas corner fireplace and the separate dining room is adorned with beautiful wainscoting along with a large “under stairs” storage room. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom in addition to a spacious master suite with French doors leading out to yet another private porch overlooking the back yard. When you are ready to do some shopping or enjoy a fine meal there is no need to start the car. Towles Court Artist Colony is only one street away where you will enjoy Art Walks once a month, and the many restaurants/amenities of Main Street Sarasota are just a short walk away. So what are you waiting for? If you’ve always wanted to live downtown however haven’t been able to find the space and privacy you’ve been looking for, this is your chance.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2215
Available now at $850,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, On Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5254
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,414,741 (66.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $486/sqft,
which is 10.3% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
1876 Hawkins Ct Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1876 Hawkins Ct
For Sale Near: 1876 Hawkins Ct
- Approx Payment:$4,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480847) located at 1876 Hawkins Ct Sarasota FL 34236, call: 813-527-9259
1876 Hawkins Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1748 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 1155 Tahiti Pkwy in Sarasota is listed at $379,900.
This home on 1876 Hawkins Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Condo On The Bay Tower, Renaissance and Lido Ambassador are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480847 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (7 days ago).