18806 Autumn Lake Blvd Hudson FL 34667 MLS W7855120
Less Photos /\
18806 Autumn Lake Blvd
Home Description: 18806 Autumn Lake Blvd
Serenity meets modern, elegant living in this lovely Hudson pool home! Sitting on nearly half an acre in deed-restricted Autumn Oaks, this beauty boasts a meticulously landscaped lot strewn with shady oak trees. Pride of ownership is reflected in every detail, like the newer baseboards and crown molding, and the newer wood flooring in the primary bedroom plus the formal living & dining rooms and hallways. This home has never even hosted any pets or been smoked in for those with sensitivities or allergies. The roof was redone in 2013; and the home is set up for a whole-house generator, too. Soaring vaulted ceilings add a sense of volume to the space. Whether you’re throwing together a snack or preparing a gourmet feast, cooks will adore the bright and cheery island kitchen with its breakfast bar, tile counters, built-in desk, and pantry. Sip your morning coffee or nibble a bagel in the eating nook overlooking the pool area. Host a game night for your nearest and dearest in the spacious family room, or snuggle up for an evening in, binge watching your favorite shows. In cooler weather, you can get cozy around the fireplace, which has been reconfigured from wood-burning to propane fueled. It’s accentuated by floor-to-ceiling built-in shelving for your storage and display needs. At the end of a long day, retreat to the primary suite, where you’ll find private access to the lanai and an enormous walk-in closet. The ensuite primary bathroom has been updated with newer fixtures, newer cabinets and counters for the dual sink vanities, a jetted tub, and separate shower. All the guest bedrooms have plush carpeting for comfort underfoot; they are quite sizable with plenty of closet space. The pool bathroom has been recently remodeled, while the last guest bathroom features a dual sink vanity with corian counters. When you’re ready for fun in the Florida sun, it’s time to grab your towels and sunscreen and head through glass doors to the pool area. Ceiling fans will keep you cool and comfortable as you sip an umbrella drink in the shade of the covered lanai. But when it’s time to cool down, nothing compares splashing in your own pool, especially one that’s been resurfaced with Pebble Tec and has a DE filter. Perhaps you’ll park a grill out on the pool deck and dine al fresco with a view of a big backyard that’s been partially enclosed with newer vinyl fencing. Autumn Oaks is a peaceful community with low annual HOA fees. Located just off of County Line Road, you can enjoy all the amenities that both Hernando and Pasco Counties have to offer, like Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and nearby SunWest Park. There are a plethora of shopping and dining options on US-19, which is only minutes away and provides easy access to Homosassa, Tarpon Springs and the famous sponge docks, and Clearwater with its sandy beaches. Tampa and the international airport are just as accessible via the Veterans Expressway; there’s an entrance a few minutes to the east. This is your chance to live your best Florida life, so don’t miss it - make your appointment to view this home today!
- Address: 18806 Autumn Lake Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Hudson
- Zip: 34667
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Autumn Oaks
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Playground,Tennis Courts
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island,Pantry,Tile Counters
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3211
Available now at $579,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Lot Sqft: 20000.00
- Lot Acres: 0.4600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 60
- HOA Fees: $370 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $31
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Landscaped,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer/Buyers agent to verify all pet restrictions.
- : 352-686-0540
18806 Autumn Lake Blvd Hudson FL 34667
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,821*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX MARKETING SPECIALISTS.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7855120) located at 18806 Autumn Lake Blvd Hudson FL 34667, call: 813-452-4288
18806 Autumn Lake Blvd, Hudson FL is a single family home of 2379 sqft and
is currently priced at $579,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
This home on 18806 Autumn Lake Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Hudson, FL.
Barrington Woods, Orchid Lake Village and Shadow Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7855120 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (11 days ago).