190 Blanca Ave Tampa FL 33606 MLS T3242174
Reduced By $150,000
last change 8/13/2020
Less Photos /\
190 Blanca Ave
Home Description: 190 Blanca Ave
You will not want to miss this rare 1926 renovated Davis Island waterfront home, with amazing views of the Hillsborough Bay and fabulous sunsets. This home is ideal for everyday family life or entertaining a large crowd. Completely renovated in 2004-2005, with a spacious open floor plan; including the kitchen, family room and dining room. A chefs dream kitchen... complete with a Viking range, Sub Zero refrigerator, granite counter tops, an oversized island, a wet bar and custom cabinetry. Original solid wood pocket doors lead to the wide open, front living room that is like no other... light and bright with a custom hand painted ceiling and a one of a kind fireplace mantle and gorgeous matching chandeliers. Double solid wood front doors, flanked with custom handmade stained glass windows create quite the grand entryway. So many custom touches through out this magnificent home. Gorgeous wood floors through out and a fully restored solid wood railing, leading to a spacious second floor with 4 large bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms and plenty of closet space... especially for a 1926 home. Second floor laundry room, along with laundry in the garage. A Juliet Balcony on the front of the house, with double glass front doors create an amazing cross breeze when left open and the master bedrooms' glass framed doors are opened, which lead to the second floor balcony (over looking the pool, spa and water). A large master bedroom with a sitting area and a dream walk-in closet, leading to a beautiful spa-like, one of a kind bathrooms... floor to ceiling marble, a large cast iron claw foot tub and walk in shower. You will not want to miss this home and all it has to offer... saltwater pool, hot tub/spa, outdoor shower, dock and boat lift. Enjoy the Davis Island lifestyle in this amazing, one of a kind, fully renovated (2004-2005) home.
- Elementary School: Gorrie-HB
- Middle School: Wilson-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 82
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Concrete, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Brick
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Slate
Available now at $3,150,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11633
- Lot Dim: 82.5x141
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 148
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,122,205 (64.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $854/sqft,
which is 57.0% less than similar homes
in the 33606 zip code.
190 Blanca Ave Tampa FL 33606
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 190 Blanca Ave
For Sale Near: 190 Blanca Ave
- Approx Payment:$15,324*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3242174) located at 190 Blanca Ave Tampa FL 33606, call: 813-452-4096
190 Blanca Ave, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3690 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,150,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1926.
A comparable home for sale at 719 S Blvd in Tampa is listed at $1,450,000.
This home on 190 Blanca Ave has decreased in price by $150,000 and the last change was on 8/13/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Morrison Grove, Richardson Place and Baywood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3242174 has been posted on this site since 5/13/2020 (247 days ago).