1906 Clearview Lake Dr Clearwater FL 33755 MLS U8148644
Less Photos /\
1906 Clearview Lake Dr
Home Description: 1906 Clearview Lake Dr
The minute this home comes into view you will know none other will do! This adorable 2 bedroom. lake front home speaks volumns of charm. Topped with a decorative cupola, the windows are adorned with plantation shutters and are sheltered from with sun with vintage awnings. But nothing beats the waterfront setting and views of the beautiful private lake in the large, elevated backyard. The fully stocked lake is owned and shared by the neighbors boarding the lake, it also provides water for irrigation needs. No motors are allowed, but fishing, rowing and paddling are welcomed. Inside, the home was loved and enjoyed by the homeowner for 39 years. It is well maintained and just waiting to inspire the designer in you with endless possibilities. Spacious rooms, plenty of storage including the large closet in the two-car garage and also in the large laundry room. Located just 3 miles from delightful downtown Dunedin and 6 miles to the world-famous Clearwater Beach or you can hop on the Pinellas Trail just 1.6 miles from your front door. However, you may never want to leave this special place!
- Elementary School: Dunedin Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: CLEARVIEW LAKE
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Extras: Powerboats – None Allowed,Private Lake Dues Required
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Awning(s),Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stone,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13839.00
- Lot Dim: 86x104
- Lot Acres: 0.3200
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$313,685 (16.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 25.3% less than similar homes
in the 33755 zip code.
1906 Clearview Lake Dr Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1906 Clearview Lake Dr
For Sale Near: 1906 Clearview Lake Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP.
1906 Clearview Lake Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1673 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 15 S Jupiter Ave in Clearwater is listed at $289,900.
This home on 1906 Clearview Lake Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Sunset Knoll, Hillcrest and Brooklawn are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8148644 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (14 days ago).