1924 Radcliffe N Dr Clearwater FL 33763 MLS U8130855
Less Photos /\
1924 Radcliffe N Dr
Home Description: 1924 Radcliffe N Dr
Welcome to this renovated and charming home! This two-bedroom - 2 bath, Split floor plan home is exactly what you were looking for! The home boasts a newly renovated kitchen with beautiful quartz countertops, new cabinetry, new appliances, and an oversized island. New tile and waterproof vinyl plank flooring have been installed throughout the house. The oversized Master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet. New paint on the interior and exterior, a new garage door, and a Two-car garage with a large driveway. The backyard has been recently remodeled and includes a parking area for a boat or trailer along with a 10x12 shed/workshop with lighting and electrical outlets. A full list of renovations can be seen in the seller's disclosure. The home is in an Excellent location bordering Clearwater and Dunedin with Easy access to Tampa, Clearwater Beach, Downtown Dunedin, Downtown Safety Harbor, Countryside Mall, and much more. This house will not last long so schedule your tour today!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Tile,Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Fence,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||10x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||10x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5998.00
- Lot Dim: 60x100
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 54
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$296,450 (18.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $248/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 33763 zip code.
1924 Radcliffe N Dr Clearwater FL 33763
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1924 Radcliffe N Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,775*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MAVREALTY.
1924 Radcliffe N Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1469 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2068 Red Cedar E Ln in Clearwater is listed at $259,900.
This home on 1924 Radcliffe N Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Countrygrove, Countryside and Skyline Groves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130855 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (16 days ago).