19327 Solarzano St Venice FL 34293 MLS A4451105
Reduced By $24,700
last change 5/3/2020
Less Photos /\
19327 Solarzano St
Home Description: 19327 Solarzano St
PRICE IMPROVEMENT This lifestyle home in the desirable and much sought after Islandwalk At the West Villages was built in 2012. Islandwalk is a gated ommunity with 24-hour guard service. The community is surrounded by expansive lush foliage, mature landscaping, lakes and walking trails throughout. In addition, Islandwalk boasts a Resort Center with world-class amenities including fitness center, resort style and lap pools, along with sport courts. This breathtaking lot was selected by the owner to enjoy the striking views of the lake and the fabulous sunsets from the enclosed lanai. Enjoy your pristine saltwater pool surrounded by brick pavers and an enclosed pool deck. This spacious Dunwoody Model abounds in high end updates. There are more than 2,500 sq ft of living space designed for entertaining, with tile flooring and nine
foot ceilings throughout the entire home. This three bedroom, three bath, three car garage plus den showplace is located on a cul-de-sac boasting lush landscaping and manicured foliage. The exceptionally large Gourmet kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances includes built in oven, stove top, range hood and French door refrigerator. The chef’s kitchen overlooks the spacious great room. Privacy is never an issue with the expansive and secluded Owner’s suite, located separate from the two other guest rooms. The master bath includes a double granite vanity with seamless glass over-sized walk in shower. The three car garage floor has been sealed with epoxy coating. Driveway and
walkway to front of the home also has beautiful brick pavers to add to the striking curb appeal of this showplace. Owner had custom blinds made for entire home and enlarged the master closet. Your HOA fee includes exterior lawn maintenance and lawn irrigation.
- Address: 19327 Solarzano St
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Racquet Ball, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Granit Counters, Island, Pantry
- Library Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3388
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 10671
- Lot Dim: 158.02 x 71.58 x 158.02 x 70.3
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 46
- HOA Fees: $976 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $325
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,292
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$345,394 (39.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 21.8% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
19327 Solarzano St Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19327 Solarzano St
For Sale Near: 19327 Solarzano St
- Approx Payment:$2,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4451105) located at 19327 Solarzano St Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
19327 Solarzano St, Venice FL is a single family home of 2516 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2012.
A comparable home for sale at 1678 Waxwing Ct in Venice is listed at $409,900.
This home on 19327 Solarzano St has decreased in price by $24,700 and the last change was on 5/3/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Islandwalk At The West Villages, Wexford On The Green and Country Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4451105 has been posted on this site since 11/30/2019 (184 days ago).