19447 Solarzano St Venice FL 34293 MLS N6107987
Less Photos /\
19447 Solarzano St
Home Description: 19447 Solarzano St
SELLER SAYS SELL IT! And THEY ARE THROWING IN THE GOLF CART AND MOST OF THE FURNITURE! 2300 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms PLUS DEN with a Heated POOL! Generous sized kitchen that overlooks an enormous great room and attached dining room- this home does not disappoint. There are two guest bedrooms, one complete with its own en suite. This home has a den with wood floors that makes a perfect office or hobby room with double glass doors. This unique kitchen with a brand new range is a cook's dream- with TWO islands perfect for prepping and entertaining! Enjoy relaxing on the lanai overlooking the lake and your private HEATED POOL. Upgrades include: Storm Smart remote shutters on the lanai, granite countertops, crown molding and frameless shower doors. The garage has pull down attic stairs, space in attic for storage and insulated garage doors. This home also comes equipped with a whole house surge protector, ADT alarm, and the peace of mind that the owners have taken care of the home (regular AC maintenance, sealed pavers outside, routine pest service, and newer water heater). IslandWalk is a popular gated community with two community centers for the endless activities, "Live Entertainment year round" State of the art fitness center w/ classes, pickle ball, tennis, resort-style pool & lap pool.
- Address: 19447 Solarzano St
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Cooking Island, Granit Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3163
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8710
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 61
- HOA Fees: $926 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $308
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street One Way, Street Paved, Street Private
- Annual CDD FEE: $647
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: leash law, no more then 3 pets
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$361,751 (29.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 15.4% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
19447 Solarzano St Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19447 Solarzano St
For Sale Near: 19447 Solarzano St
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exit King Realty.
19447 Solarzano St, Venice FL is a single family home of 2382 sqft and
is currently priced at $515,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 724 S Gondola Dr in Venice is listed at $399,900.
This home on 19447 Solarzano St has decreased in price by $24,000 and the last change was on 1/9/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Islandwalk At The West Villages, Wexford On The Green and Country Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6107987 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (132 days ago).