1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615 Clearwater FL 33762 MLS U8130818
Less Photos /\
1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615
Home Description: 1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615
Great Mid-County Location. Minutes to Tampa, St Pete, Airports, Shopping, Dining, and more. Across the street from Carillon. Gated
Community. Completely Remodeled in 2012 has been leased until tenant’s left this year. Ground floor unit. New kitchen, appliances,
bathrooms, floors, and more. Inside Laundry room with large stackable washer/dryer. Private screened patio. Split bedroom plan.
Unit is located near the recreation areas. Pool, spa, tennis court, fitness center, indoor basketball, clubhouse, outdoor barbeque.
Located in the Feather Sound community which also has golf course, tennis, and social memberships. Water/Sewer/Garbage is not
included in the maintenance fee. Each unit has one assigned parking space and there is designated guest parking. Recent
Community Updates- parking lot re-striped, New Roofs, New Gutters, Exterior Paint, etc.
- Address: 1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615
- Unit Num: 615
- Levels: One
- City: Clearwater
- Zip: 33762
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Club At Feather Sound
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Fitness Center,Gated,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $187,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Public
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $347
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans
Please verify all information with Sentry Management or The Club at Feather Sound Condo Association.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Clearwater condo in this zip code is
$235,871 (25.8% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $170/sqft,
which is 17.8% less than similar condos
in the 33762 zip code.
1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615 Clearwater FL 33762
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615
- Approx Payment:$950*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SMITH & ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8130818) located at 1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615 Clearwater FL 33762, call: (813) 223-3366
1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615, Clearwater FL is a condo of 1104 sqft and
is currently priced at $187,500
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 2473 Kingfisher Ln # I202 in Clearwater is listed at $239,000.
This condo on 1945 Pelican Landing Blvd # 615 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Crystal Bay, Bordeaux Village and Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130818 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (11 days ago).