19457 Redwood Point Dr Tampa FL 33647 MLS T3424816
Less Photos /\
19457 Redwood Point Dr
Home Description: 19457 Redwood Point Dr
Desirable and Meticulously maintained Sonoma ll upgraded floorplan with stone elevation and stone pavers on a Cul-de-Sac built by M/I home . Located in the Redwood Point gated section of the sought after K Bar Ranch in New Tampa, this home with nearly 3600 sq/ft of living space boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and 3 car tandem garage. Enter the home into the grand two story foyer with flex space on the right side that can be perfect for a dining room or an office. The foyer transition into an open concept gourmet kitchen that features upgraded 42 “ white cabinets with crown molding, designer backsplash and two toned quartz countertops, GE stainless steel appliances with a built in oven and microwave, gas stove with pot- filler, vented hood, oversized kitchen island with a quartz waterfall, a farmhouse sink and upgraded faucet, walk-in pantry and a butler’s pantry with an eat-in kitchen space. Family room with sliding doors opens to an extended covered lanai and overlooks the sparkling pool, spacious pie shaped backyard and conservation and side pond views!!
Also downstairs is a complete guest suite with a large bedroom and full bath, a laundry room with full size washer / dryer, and sink with plenty of storage cabinets.
Venture up the wooden staircase to the second level to an oversized game room with wood floors which can be a perfect space to entertain or relax. The owner’s suite is accessed through double doors and boasts a tray ceiling, a private balcony that overlooks the pool and backyard, master bath offers dual white vanities with grey quartz countertops, a garden tub, a walk-in-shower and walk -in-closet! All other bedrooms upstairs are uniquely spacious. Two bedrooms with walk-in-closets are on one side separated by a full bathroom with dual sinks. The other bedroom sits off of the game room and is very spacious.
Redwood Point at K-Bar Ranch offers resort like amenities including community pool, tennis court, covered playground, basketball court. Conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, Wiregrass Outdoor Mall, Tampa Premium Outlet mall, Hospitals, with easy access to l-75 and I-4.
- Elementary School: Pride-HB
- Middle School: Benito-HB
- High School: Wharton-HB
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4644
Available now at $788,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Game Room||19x17||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered,Garage Door Opener,Parking Pad,Tandem
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Phone Available,Propane,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 7260.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 55
- HOA Fees: $240 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $20
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,Cul-De-Sac,Paved,Sidewalk
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,508
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify any and all pet restrictions with association.
- : 813-569-6294
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$759,214 (3.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 4.4% less than similar homes
in the 33647 zip code.
19457 Redwood Point Dr Tampa FL 33647
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19457 Redwood Point Dr
For Sale Near: 19457 Redwood Point Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of AGILE GROUP REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3424816) located at 19457 Redwood Point Dr Tampa FL 33647, call: 813-452-4096
19457 Redwood Point Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3559 sqft and
is currently priced at $788,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 20228 Merry Oak Ave in Tampa is listed at $535,000.
This home on 19457 Redwood Point Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Cory Lake Isles, Basset Creek Estates and Tampa Palms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3424816 has been posted on this site since 1/24/2023 (10 days ago).