195 Palm Dr Venice FL 34292 MLS N6115692
Less Photos /\
195 Palm Dr
Home Description: 195 Palm Dr
NATURE LOVERS OASIS neighboring Sleeping Turtle Preserve with private access to the Myakka River. This beautiful home is loaded with upgrades and underwent a major renovation that included a large addition in 2014. Wood plank tile throughout, 10’ ceilings with trays and crown molding, Plantation shutters and bay windows. The spacious gourmet kitchen includes custom cabinetry with crown molding, granite countertops and granite backsplash, stainless steel VIKING appliances, induction burners with convection oven and a Bosch dishwasher. The master bedroom has two closets, double sinks and a large walk-in shower. The home has a split floorplan with three additional bedrooms. The entire roof system, trusses, decking and shingles were replaced in 2014. At that time insulated impact windows were also installed; these upgrades met the current Hurricane codes making the home storm ready. New air-conditioner, insulation, updated electrical including LED lighting, re-plumbed and new septic system all in 2014. New hot water heater in 2020. There is plenty of garage space, 4 car tandem parking plus additional storage and a 13.5’ x 9’ storage room currently being used as an art studio. There is also a large metal WORKSHOP that is 24’x45’ built in 2017. The property runs from street to street allowing the workshop to have its own driveway. This is a perfect situation for a home based business or hobbyist. Enjoy over an acre of land embellished with Florida native landscape, Oaks and Palms, mature Haas Avocado tree, Mulberry trees, delicious banana trees and cherry bushes. The property is completely fenced and neighbors SLEEPING TURTLE PRESERVE, a County owned park that is 173 acres and offers more than 5 miles of walking trails with open viewing of the wild and scenic MYAKKA RIVER. There is also, a deeded PRIVATE NEIGHBORHOOD BOAT RAMP providing quick access to the river for fishing, boating, kayaks and canoes. The neighborhood is not deed restricted so boats and RV’s are welcomed. This is truly a unique opportunity, you will be secluded by nature but minutes from the beaches, I75, the new hospital and all the conveniences Venice has to offer.
- Address: 195 Palm Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Boat Ramp
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water Name: MYAKKA RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Built-In Shelving,Closet Pantry,Granite Counters
- Bathroom 3 Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fence,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding,SIP (Structurally Insulated Panel),Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab,Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4542
Available now at $850,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x17||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Dining Room||16x7||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Bathroom 3||12.5x12||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Bathroom 4||12.5x9.5||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||14.5x13||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 2||13.5x10||Second||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Tandem,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 46106.00
- Lot Acres: 1.0600
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,FloodZone,In County,Paved,Unincorporated
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration,Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$559,350 (34.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $378/sqft,
which is 38.3% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
195 Palm Dr Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$4,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of GULF SHORES REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6115692) located at 195 Palm Dr Venice FL 34292, call: (813) 223-3366
195 Palm Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2250 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12112 Granite Woods Loop in Venice is listed at $524,900.
This home on 195 Palm Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Acres, Sarasota National and Grand Palm are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6115692 has been posted on this site since 5/29/2021 (27 days ago).